On Topic U.S. Agrees to Peace Deal with Taliban

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I know but there was a post/video on fb that zuckerfucker crew blocked and then allowed it, not sure of that was the one.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I know but there was a post/video on fb that zuckerfucker crew blocked and then allowed it, not sure of that was the one.
I think it was another mom, they zucked her FB account for criticizing our dementia riddled Fuhrer. They later reversed it and said it was a "mistake".

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
He really is taking to Obama's plans isn't he?

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score

NY Times article but I’m out of free reads and won’t give them any money. That ISIS drone strike where the pentagon wouldn’t name who they got? A US affiliated aid worker and 7 children.

That’s what I have been hearing too. There is a video out there that shows the aid worker was taking water and other aid products out of the trunk of a vehicle, along with the children circled around the worker, when the drone strike occurred.

Very unfortunate

DanJ

>
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
It’s sad how this isn’t even remarkable news. The US policy on drones has been “gotta bomb somebody” for so long we don’t even think about it. He’s got big shoes to fill after Obama smoked that hospital.

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Wow.

Someday, hopefully, all the assholes who did the metaphorical mangina with their manhood to get rid of mean tweets will stop defending this shit to no end. Maybe even own up to it (doubt it though).

Who knew voting for a POTUS who doesn't know anymore how to spell his name would end up being a fucking retarded idea (not to mention the fact that he would obvilously appoint Obamapeeps who were foreign policy DISASTERS for eight fucking years, along with his WELL established record of being a simp to the prison and military industrial complexes, among many other decisions that you have to WTF at)? I mean, surely all the talking down these voters did to all the rest of us means they're superior in intellect and decision making prowess, right?

I get that normal, good people are mad at Biden. But, honestly, the onus is on the voters. Ire should be directed accordingly.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score

Remember when the leftist media was up in arms about Trump killing Salamani? Will we see a similar reaction here? (that was a rhetorical question)
Not at all because the peoppe killed were not terrorists and Biden is not Trump.

These people would have complained about him killing Hitler.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom