• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

TX2K19

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score

Anyone coming down for TX 2K19? Now that I live in Houston, I will likely be going out to the events and what not. I'm not sure how many of you come down for this, if any. If anyone comes down, I'd love to meet up.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Someone talk [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] into coming down. He has commitment issues.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I know guys from TCG for sure come down. I've been wanting to for awhile. Maybe I can assemble a crew. [MENTION=3061]Lead Pipe[/MENTION], is nick planning on going?

95SC

4 cams
Reaction score
I was at TX2K18 and I'll be at TX2K19 too

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
[MENTION=3061]Lead Pipe[/MENTION] is out.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Why you gotta be like that? I ASKED if he wanted to go. He said no.

JEALOUS MUCH

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
I'm not the one that left [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION], I was just here to pick up the pieces.

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
I might try to! It'll depend on how much of a pain my newborn is...
I dunno man, babies tend to be needy all the time. Mine tend to whine when I don’t feed them every 20 minutes it seems. House plants, now that’s the life

95SC

4 cams
Reaction score
I'll be there Friday , Saturday and Sunday along with my brothers and few friends

95SC

4 cams
Reaction score
Looks like UGR is getting back into drag racing as they don't have much competition at roll racing

Attachments

95SC

4 cams
Reaction score
UGR posted.
Well, not much left to do at the 1/2 mile and roll racing, most our competitors have fled. Time to lock in on drag racing. This will be getting back to our roots, drag racing is what made us.. now it’s time to come home.

lastls1

Reaction score
Gotta agree with them. The gallardo was an outdated platform and others started to catch it with its crappy clutch system. Soon as the huracan came out it was game over. They destroyed everything

NOMIEZVR4

Reaction score
Heading out tomorrow, hit me up OP. I'll be rolling in a 600hp Evo and a newer stang, would love to meet up for some night action.

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
[MENTION=789]UWISHU1[/MENTION] and some buddies are down there. He said there were like 200 cars in a lot at like 3am last night. All kinds of fast shit. All the film crews trying to get rides in cars and instigating races for video.

He said if you don't have 1,000+ whp, there is nothing there for you. Shit has gotten way out of control. lmao

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom