Ha. flash drive.

He doesn't, he runs

the-flash-logo.jpg

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Mighty Mouses old car.

And it seems to me that Flash is the bitch, not Fr8train.

How so? Flash offered to do 1 and 1 but fr8train wanted his race and his race only. Sounds like safe racing to me.

Plus, there was video of fr8train roll racing the day before and roll racing at KC2k aswell. Why all of a sudden is he completely against it?

School Boy

Spray the cubic inch at it!
Mar 28, 2011
How so? Flash offered to do 1 and 1 but fr8train wanted his race and his race only. Sounds like safe racing to me.

Plus, there was video of fr8train roll racing the day before and roll racing at KC2k aswell. Why all of a sudden is he completely against it?

Who the hell roll races a TH400 f body? :rofl: Sounds pretty gay to me. Flash only wanted to roll race because hes one of those quiers who can't get his car to work from a dig. Any moron can stab the gas from a roll. The winner will be the guy with more money.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Who the hell roll races a TH400 f body? :rofl: Sounds pretty gay to me. Flash only wanted to roll race because hes one of those quiers who can't get his car to work from a dig. Any moron can stab the gas from a roll. The winner will be the guy with more money.

It can be done... :hsugh:

[MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] does.

:h5: Get me at a 40 roll... Holy shit the car moves.

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX

Normally I agree with you, but Tx2k is basically centered around roll racing.

Don't go to a roll racing event and then cry about it and call everyone there gay for roll racing. ESEPECIALLY when there is evidence that you clearly have no problem roll racing. Just makes him look like a bitch.

And again, Flash never said no to the dig race. He simply said he also wanted a roll race.

Fr8train is a bitch.

School Boy

Spray the cubic inch at it!
Mar 28, 2011
Normally I agree with you, but Tx2k is basically centered around roll racing.

Don't go to a roll racing event and then cry about it and call everyone there gay for roll racing. ESEPECIALLY when there is evidence that you clearly have no problem roll racing. Just makes him look like a bitch.

And again, Flash never said no to the dig race. He simply said he also wanted a roll race.

Fr8train is a bitch.

I didn't see who called out who but I would agree to and roll racing for money with a th400 car. That is just plain gay. Flash can't get his shit to work. Simple as that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info