• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

two questions

antpearl

Reaction score
1) What on god's green earth do you use to polish your torque stars b/c mine look like butt. I've tried mothers, didn't seem to make a difference. Any ideas?

2) What is the paint number or code for the dark grey front and rear inserts? I've got a few knicks I'd like to touch up.

rob

Reaction score
1) Try a polishing buffer wheel and aluminum polishing stick. I saw the polishing kits at sears. Use the right compound stick. The buffer will go on your cordless drill.

2) Scribble down the paint codes on your trunk lid too be sure and your vin too just for shits and giggles. Take it to your paint shop.

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I use rubbing compound for the wheels. I find that if you don't polish them weekly they get dull in short order.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom