• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

YouTube Two Demons destroying the differential

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Judging how high they pulled those front wheels off the ground, they arent stock. No warranty for them
That looks like the amount they show it stock. Second one didn’t have tires leave the ground.

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
That looks like the amount they show it stock. Second one didn’t have tires leave the ground.
I was talking about the 1st 2 Demon's when the video starts.
I havent seen anyone pull the wheels that high on a stock Demon except the professional hired driver at the release. I'm not even sure he got them that high.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Those do not look like stock tires :rofl:

Jeffs FRC

Reaction score
Where is [MENTION=6298]Jeffs FRC[/MENTION]?

OMG have you demanded Dodge do a recall right now today on all Demons because of this?!!

:bowrofl:
I have not written an official letter yet, but I have contacted Ford about the S550's tendency to aim itself towards ditches when driven by a non driving MF'er with a mere 400rwhp!:bowrofl::bowrofl::rofl:

95SC

4 cams
Reaction score
It's part of drag racing , you run the car hard many times something is going to brake . I broke an axle last year , had around 500 street / strip launches . I have seen plenty cars braking axles , driveshafts, differentials last couple years at the track .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom