053.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 350
  • 076.jpg
    076.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 346

zimmer0924

Master Debater
Jul 2, 2008
Trade for what? What are you trying to get to replace this setup? I have a complete 2.8H KB setup, Includes everything you need. Please let me know what you have in mind. You can have what ever you need from my car to put this on. I'm also aware that there will be things you may need along with this to make this deal happen, like money, other parts, trained monkey slaves.
Oh, why are you getting rid of this.

Help a fellow Sonic Blue.

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Trade for what? What are you trying to get to replace this setup? I have a complete 2.8H KB setup, Includes everything you need. Please let me know what you have in mind. You can have what ever you need from my car to put this on. I'm also aware that there will be things you may need along with this to make this deal happen, like money, other parts, trained monkey slaves.
Oh, why are you getting rid of this.

Help a fellow Sonic Blue.

I would love to help you, I dont know if I would put a roots back on or not, I would take it in trade then maybe sell it or something. I am getting rid of this so I can get something else........different setup. Maybe ysi, big single???? dont really know right now. come up with an offer for me with your blower + cash and we'll talk.

Ray

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of
Me too lyle............remember when you went through this with your car then sold it. I am trying not to do that. Is the viper better or just different??

Ray

The Viper is better in every respect. I have never had a second thought about my decision. However I always loved the body and knew what they were capable of. For 15K you can get 900rwhp on a stock engine reliably, that runs on 93 octane.

It is very easy to get "carried away" with Cobras. But with that brings more maintenance,issues, and expensive hard to find gasoline. The best setup Cobra IMO is a twin screw,BAP,lower,intake,exhaust 17pd 93 tune and a 21 pound 100 octane tune for the track. When you dont go over those mods you still have a streetable "no issues car"

I dont think anyone that has moved on has regretted. Take Adams Z06 for example, I know hes not regretted it. Have you ever driven a new Z06? Did you know you can get a Vortech on the stock motor for around 6K? 700 rwhp on 93.

I guess my point is if you want a race car then keep your car like it is, if you want a more "street friendly" car, then see what else is out there............

Good luck.

zimmer0924

Master Debater
Jul 2, 2008
Well it's not really going back to a roots, it's a Twin Screw 2.8H Kenne Bell. I basically have the same setup if not a little more than the one that DUN4791 describes above.
Don't get me wrong I love the setup and I have not even begun to tap into what it can do. I just like the idea of having twin turbos and I've wanted them since I bought the car.

let me know if you are still interested and I'll pm you.

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Well it's not really going back to a roots, it's a Twin Screw 2.8H Kenne Bell. I basically have the same setup if not a little more than the one that DUN4791 describes above.
Don't get me wrong I love the setup and I have not even begun to tap into what it can do. I just like the idea of having twin turbos and I've wanted them since I bought the car.

let me know if you are still interested and I'll pm you.

I would love to help you, I dont know if I would put a roots back on or not, I would take it in trade then maybe sell it or something. I am getting rid of this so I can get something else........different setup. Maybe ysi, big single???? dont really know right now. come up with an offer for me with your blower + cash and we'll talk. PM me with the details

Thread Info