Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
GRMN Gazoo Twin Charged 86 Concept (320hp) Revealed! - Scion FR-S Forum | Subaru BRZ Forum | Toyota 86 GT 86 Forum | AS1 Forum - FT86CLUB

11.jpg

13.jpg

20.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Turbocharged AND Supercharged and they only got another 120hp out of it? Weak.

this is at the wheels... the factory ratings if i were to guess- arent.

and not to mention- as you know with your turbo monster- there is probably a whole lot more power down low on this tiny boxer motor than it's n/a counterpart that numerous magazines have said need to be revved tot he sky to get any power out of.

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
this is at the wheels... the factory ratings if i were to guess- arent.

I read the link and it doesn't say WHP anywhere.

and not to mention- as you know with your turbo monster- there is probably a whole lot more power down low on this tiny boxer motor than it's n/a counterpart that numerous magazines have said need to be revved tot he sky to get any power out of.

Oh it definitely has more power, but that power level is how the car should have come from the factory. That's what I'm disappointed about. 400+hp with dual boost would be much more impressive.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
That looks cool as fuck. 320whp is some weak shit though.

Surprised somebody hasn't just jammed a semi closed deck engine in this thing and made 600whp.

I read the link and it doesn't say WHP anywhere.

Oh it definitely has more power, but that power level is how the car should have come from the factory. That's what I'm disappointed about. 400+hp with dual boost would be much more impressive.

My mistake. I took this dudes post for fact.

And ya I agree with you completely about it having more power. While the purists will disagree

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info