TV TWD is dogshit change my mind

S8ER01Z

Addict
TCG Premium
Jun 2, 2013
Hey man, I said I had over 2000 hours in Arma 2 OA (before it was a standalone installer and only a mod) and the Arma 2 DayZ combined. Have almost 3000 hours in Arma 3 Exile, and a few hundred hours in the pile of shit DayZ standalone. I aint hating. :rofl:

Zombies are my shit.
Dayz standalone is the only steam game I’ve ever refunded. ? also a whore for Arma 2 & 3 though. ?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I stopped watching after Rick left and the dude from Balls of Fury/Fanboys came on. I just couldnt muster it anymore. I had to force myself around the Prison and even after, but then it picked up and then got just out there for me.

In my opinion, they had WAY too many bottle episodes. Literally 3-4 a season it seemed from S4 till whenever I left off. They can be cool in doses of 1 MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYBE 2 a season for long season shows like TWD. 10 or less, probably not. Fun fact, one of my favorite Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles episodes was a bottle episode where the terminator came from the future but overshot his destination so had to make shit happen and then stayed in a building to wait for his target for decades. Absolutely nothing to do with the plot, but was a cool side story. TWD had bottles for EVERYONE!! Especially if they were about to be written off the show.

Reactions: S8ER01Z

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
We’re on the episode where the governor has his new brainwashed crew standing in front of the prison talking to Rick. “My family couldn’t live with knowing what you did.” Not once do any of these fucking morons say, oh I don’t know “did you tell them you killed your last crew? That the survivors are now living with us because they fled from you?”

Holy absolute fucking dogshit trash this fucking show. Yet I can’t look away, like a Russian lathe video I can’t stop watching.

Rick is just standing there talking to him like none of the last season happened at all and just sits there pleading with him. Like seriously, did these fucking writers just decide “enough people didn’t watch last season so… let’s just forget all of it existed for the story of the new season.”

S8ER01Z

Addict
TCG Premium
Jun 2, 2013
Thank fuck he finally died that episode. Jesus fist fucking Christ. He was just a fucking terrible character overall. Like every shitty “bad guy” tripe in one dude

Can’t wait for the other stupid bullshit they’re about to do.
I almost feel horrible for the amount of suffering you’re going to experience trying to watch this.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Negan walks up to the access door while that dumb slut and her fucktoy have an AK and an M4 in the car. Don’t shoot him. Don’t do anything. Just stand frozen for 5 minutes.

Entire fucking show is dumbfuck decision after dumbfuck decision after dumbfuck decision after dumbfuck writers decision. I’m so fucking over this dogshit garbage. YET I KEEP WATCHING

Keys get stolen by Jesus and he steals the truck full of food? Afterwards when we get the truck back, let’s chase him around a field and get out of the running truck that he then jumps in before Daryl can catch him.

I’ve never had this much rage at such a stupid fucking show in my entire life.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
11 melon delivery episode with the kid getting shot in the leg.

Acquiesce and do what the saviors say. Negative outcome ensues.
Next delivery, acquiesce and do what the saviors say. Another negative outcome.
Next delivery is short, acquiesce handing over the guns, negative outcome ensues, kid dies.

Literally the entire show since episode 1 season one. Preventable outcome after preventable outcome after preventable outcome after preventable outcome.

How did this stupid fucking show run as long as it did?

I'm just going to turn this thread into my own version of the show. Just do the same thing over and over every post like they did every season.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

Next delivery is short, acquiesce handing over the guns, negative outcome ensues, kid dies.

Literally the entire show since episode 1 season one. Preventable outcome after preventable outcome after preventable outcome after preventable outcome.

I'm just going to turn this thread into my own version of the show. Just do the same thing over and over every post like they did every season.
Because sheeple

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN

I recommend investing in a 2nd TV if your wife is gonna watch all 29 seasons of this god awful show

Reactions: DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

• Haha
Reactions: S8ER01Z

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Assaulting Negan's compound, they're all staged in front of doors ready to blast people with impunity. Morgan and shaky boy standing in front of their room, they open the door and blast the guy without a second to verify targets. Then a group of Negan's guys run up in behind the guy they just shot and Morgan and shaky hesitate to shoot, ultimately getting shot.

Dogshit writing from these fucking idiot writers.

Also, if they shot with impunity... oh I don't know... 4 seasons ago, none of this would be happening and their avoidable mistake after avoidable mistake would never happen. But SUDDENLY now, NOW, they're shooting with impunity.

How many times has Rick said "I'm not taking any chances again."

• Haha
Reactions: S8ER01Z and DEEZUZ

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Gets guns.
Gain upper hand on saviors, don’t kill them.
Saviors strike back “give me your guns”.
Bad shit happens.
Gets guns.
Bad shit happens.
Gets guns.
Bad shit happens.
Gets guns.
Bad shit happens.
Gets guns.
Bad shit happens.
Gets guns.
Bad shit happens.
Gets guns.
Bad shit happens.

Even Megan finally went “okay, this is dogshit writing and stupid as fuck.”

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Carol and Morgan kill entire contingent of Negan’s men ransacking the kingdom.

Corner the head dude and suddenly Carol and dumbfuck dreads boy talk about “being better than them” despite... you know… killING THE ENTIRE GROUP OF PEOPLE.

Seriously. Did any of these fucking writers EVER read this crap they put into motion? Kill everyone “but muh dignity and being a better person for this one guy!!1!1!1!111!1!1!”

Fucking dogshit.

• Haha
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info