Turbo guys need input

LSx S10

Reaction score
Looks like an ebay kit to me. I'm sure the kit would be fine, but I'd be afraid of that turbo.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
It's a make your own shit kit, fuck that garbage. You get what you pay for brotha.

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
My buddy makes turbo kits for fbodies and he makes them different for each persons needs. A few guys here are running his kits and they are great quality. PM me if you need some more info. His shop is in romeoville/joliet.

rude_mach

Reaction score
Well it caught my attention because of price then he will trade for a good cam which I have but knew nothing about eBay shit. Well ill stick to my current setup or go nitrous.

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Reaction score
I got a nice turbo to upgrade that kit with:) Don't know that much about it though and I'm asking a little more then half that whole kit for it:p

PhoenixTA

Reaction score
My buddy makes turbo kits for fbodies and he makes them different for each persons needs. A few guys here are running his kits and they are great quality. PM me if you need some more info. His shop is in romeoville/joliet.
I am actually running one of his kits and it is actually very reasonably priced in comparison to all the others on the market. You can check out my build thread if you are interested.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom