• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Turbo experts: need some input.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Would need to re-do the hotside of my kit to put an 88 on it. And how do I have a way better motor then you..........lol

I love my 78 on the street. Sees boost almost instantly when I nail it and I have plenty of power with room to grow. Besides, it is a street car. :smile:

Scared or in denial? hahaha

I agree your car makes good power and is plenty for now. And not wanting to change anything yet. Especially since you just got it together. lol

And ya, I have tiny port, crap heads and horrible cam in my motor. Your top end package is much better than mine for sure.

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
Scared or in denial? hahaha

I agree your car makes good power and is plenty for now. And not wanting to change anything yet. Especially since you just got it together. lol

And ya, I have tiny port, crap heads and horrible cam in my motor. Your top end package is much better than mine for sure.

My heads probably do not flow any better then yours...... But my top end/cam is matched up pretty well. And we have the same builder. :smile:

But yes, I am happy with the power I am making now and it better keep me interested for a while. I do not want to tear apart again anytime soon.....lol

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
DSC05915.JPeG

:wackit:

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
Oh I know all about lack of room. Biggest turbo we can run is a GT3071R without having to notch the frame for the compressor. Will put down 800-1000hp though.

Just cool to see all of the front mounted twin turbo systems in place, would make my life a lot easier. I would lose powersteering and ac though :(

What boost controller are you going to be running?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info