Turbo 3800s are pieces of crap - ps: kj likes dudes

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I only closed it up 3 thousands of an inch, but in general it idles pretty decent for what it is, that little bit made all the difference I turned it up to 21-22psi and it ripped pretty good, I got like a 2 second video clip ill try to upload later my phone is not letting me sign into YouTube for some reason

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
felt a tiny wiggle

you should have felt the wiggle on that 40-120 pull that i wasnt brave enough to film then lol

i was getting over confident in the et streets yesterday morning on my way home from work and tryed a 35mph 1st gear rip, yeah no still spins but these are way better than the nittos fosho

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
its going in the alignment shop tomorrow, after i replaced the left hub and inner and outer tie rods its way way way better than it was before, the only time it tq steers is when you hit an unevean spot in the road and its correctable now, before your pull was done you had to let off if it started to walk a little

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
for shits i weighed the car tonight full interior 2 baby seats and on my heavy ass mustang rims 3160lbs, ive already weighed my draglites and they are 105lbs lighter than my mustang rims and im guessing droping my little exhaust and taking out the back seat and passenger seat i could be under 3k lbs, i might re weigh it before i take it to the track this fall just to see where its at

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
for shits i weighed the car tonight full interior 2 baby seats and on my heavy ass mustang rims 3160lbs, ive already weighed my draglites and they are 105lbs lighter than my mustang rims and im guessing droping my little exhaust and taking out the back seat and passenger seat i could be under 3k lbs, i might re weigh it before i take it to the track this fall just to see where its at

That scale is off

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info