TUNING OPINIONS: recent scan of teh GTP

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
This was taken using 2.23, the beta version of HPT. If you don't have it, DL'ing the scan won't do you any good.

scan:
GET THE SCAN HERE
tune:
GET THE TUNE HERE

If you want 2.23, you just need to email HPT support and have them make it available to you on your download page. You only need to provide your valid SN off your scanner box.

It's so fun to beat on these cars!

Let's see who has the most to say about what they see after looking at this scan... :D

This scan shows some KR @ WOT, check out frame 2030 for a pull from 0-95mph, on an imaginary road w/my imaginary car in my imagination. :s00ls:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Best feature I know of is the ability to back out last changes in the editor, say while editing VE or timing tables. Make 10 changes and if you have to go back, you can take them out 1 by 1 where 2.22 pulls all 10 changes at the same time, w/1 click.

But there are bunches of other improvements.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Are you still running a unmodified DHP 1.5 file?

I didn't really bother to look at anything else besides the WOT. Timing is extremely low, O2 is lean (according to NB), LTFT lock in decent, but you want to get it to zero or a tad rich. No KR is always good, but with 10deg at WOT I wouldn't get too excited. Id do some MAF tunes and increase timing 1-2 deg at a time until you see KR then back off a few deg. You don't know where the "real" WOT O2 values are at so I would just leave it for now, but If you cant add more timing without KR, then I would start to add fuel. Id be happy with O2 values at 940 and 16 deg of timing on a setup like that with no wideband.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info