TUNING OPINIONS: recent scan of teh GTP

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
and yes a 3.6=win on a stock car. I'm running a 3.35 with a dp/intake and fail on kr. I just turn the knock sensors off, spark plugs say they're lying :rofl:

Dude, i have a FLP ported downpipe, no o2 bend/dip, stock catback cuz I hate noise, but I hear it flows fine.

Stock manifolds.

CAI with some big dumb rechargeable air filter on it.

I think thats about all....

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Looking at your tune/scan i see the typical gtp guy running a 3.4 pulley on a completely stock car... WTF eagle? more boost and low timing on a turbo car = win, less boost and more timing on an m90 car = win. Other way around (i.e. eagles junk) = fail. :squint:
That's what I was thinking.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
whats this ported downpipe you speak of?

:dunno: rly

I got it from Bru after my 3" downpipe that came with the car blew out on the way home after buying the car. :rofl:

I guess FLP ported the flange and put in larger pipe to the cat, then took the hump section out and replaced it with something straight and slightly larger...

:dunno:

1998gpgt

TCG Elite Member
Apr 25, 2008
Boulder, CO
Headers + stock catback = win

yes :h5:

rly

I got it from Bru after my 3" downpipe that came with the car blew out on the way home after buying the car.

I guess FLP ported the flange and put in larger pipe to the cat, then took the hump section out and replaced it with something straight and slightly larger...

I could see that lil guy still being pretty restictive if its a stockish dp

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info