Paramount Tulsa King

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I think he's very cheezy in this role. The acting is what I would expect from a 80's action star though. lol Still entertaining enough to watch.
Rambo Lionsgate GIF by Rambo: Last Blood

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
IDAFC21 IDAFC21 are you sure that was it? Everything I’m seeing online shows 10 episodes.

All the articles I've read were saying that was the finale :dunno:

Despite conflicting reports online, it has now been reported that there will not be a Tulsa King episode 10. It turns out episode 9 was actually trhe finale! With that in mind, the final episode of Tulsa King was last week’s episode 9.

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Its close. But it just gets the nudge.

This show grows on me more and more with each episode

We binged this over the weekend and I gotta agree with you.
MoK is a close second but I really like Stallone in this role and that puts this over the top in my book.
I hope season 2 is quick to come, this one has lots of potential to be very good.

Morepower4me

Perma Newb
May 22, 2014
Elgin
And am I wrong to wonder how in the 3 months later timeframe, Chickie didn't retaliate on his daughter or her husband?
I know very little of the italian mobs - but I'd think that level of disrespect to a family boss would for sure need to be answered. Especially after all Chickie's big talk of 'this guy can't live' in front of others.
But maybe thats next season?

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
and fuck that bitch for growing a conscious now and reporting the $1mm in the account. When I saw that flash drive, I knew what it was going to be and I immediately knew it was a mistake, but maybe when they start working backwards they'll maybe see the money actually came from Waltrip or some twist and Dwight walks.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
As if I needed more reason to continue watching this lol

Sylvester Stallone accused of creating 'toxic' working environment on Tulsa King set amid claims star branded extras 'ugly' and 'fat' - before casting director quit​

• Stallone was allegedly heard saying to the show’s director Craig Zisk: 'What the F*** is happening with these F****** ugly background' - referring to extras
  • A post alleged: 'He and the director proceeded to call certain people terrible names and laughed at them. ‘Tub of lard,’ ‘fat guy with cane’

Thread Info