Paramount Tulsa King

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
And watched. Wasn't bad. Didn't blow me away tho. Most of the dialogue is pretty cringey. But I will admit I find the concept of a goodfella spending the last 25 years in jail going directly to a legally owned and operated marijuana dispensary and shaking them up for protection money ? ?

Will continue to watch.
“Show me your books”

*proceeds to use a computer, likely with QuickBooks or another equivalent app that he wouldn’t have touched in prison*

Bro, you’re 75, this isn’t real

• Haha
Reactions: IDAFC21

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
gonna try and watch tonight
Tonight Show Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And watched. This was a really good episode. And I absolutely FUCKING LOVED the nod to Goodfellas at the end. That was almost a shot for shot remake ? ? ?

But I gotta say I'm not feeling good about
Tyson. I actually felt like he was gonna get beat to death in this episode. Didn't happen thankfully, but he's definitely not in the clear at all right now. Even if he doesnt get killed I feel like he's gonna get the absolute shit kicked out of him in the next episode by that rival gang they just started a war with.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
New episode watched. I keep forgetting this show is like UNDER 40 minutes per episode. But I'm gonna say it. I love this show. It may have started off rather cartoonish, but I love how each episode has gotten more and more serious. I had to rewatch like the last 15 minutes of this episode because it was so awesome. That conversation Dwight had w/ his daughter, and then.....

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
New episode watched. I keep forgetting this show is like UNDER 40 minutes per episode. But I'm gonna say it. I love this show. It may have started off rather cartoonish, but I love how each episode has gotten more and more serious. I had to rewatch like the last 15 minutes of this episode because it was so awesome. That conversation Dwight had w/ his daughter, and then.....
God damn that ending

Thread Info