Paramount Tulsa King

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Teaser for one of the new shows from Tyler Sheridan, #2 mentioned here:

TULSA KING follows New York mafia capo Dwight "The General" Manfredi (Sylvester Stallone), just after he is released from prison after 25 years and unceremoniously exiled by his boss to set up shop in Tulsa, Okla. Realizing that his mob family may not have his best interests in mind, Dwight slowly builds a "crew" from a group of unlikely characters, to help him establish a new criminal empire in a place that to him might as well be another planet. The series also stars Andrea Savage ("I'm Sorry"), Martin Starr ("Silicon Valley"), Max Casella ("The Tender Bar"), Domenick Lombardozzi ("The Irishman"), Vincent Piazza ("Boardwalk Empire"), Jay Will ("The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel"), A.C. Peterson ("Superman & Lois") with Garrett Hedlund ("The United States vs. Billie Holiday").

The series will be executive-produced by Sheridan, Winter, Stallone, David C. Glasser, Ron Burkle, Bob Yari, David Hutkin and Allen Coulter. Braden Aftergood is also set to executive-produce.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Shit! I forgot the race was starting.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005

This is a very good review and 100% how I took the first episode.

Michael Franzese is a legit ex-mob capo too from NY, some very good reviews and videos on this guy's life if you have time to look through his channel. Been watching him for a while now.

He sounds annoying as fuck. Also gives me the vibes of the Seals that retire and immediately chase that glory through shows/books, whatever, instead of being a "quiet professional" type. I dunno, just my thoughts, but he definitely had an agenda to push his own show instead.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
He sounds annoying as fuck. Also gives me the vibes of the Seals that retire and immediately chase that glory through shows/books, whatever, instead of being a "quiet professional" type. I dunno, just my thoughts, but he definitely had an agenda to push his own show instead.
No doubt hes doing all that for attention and money, but so is everyone else online...

Hes pretty honest and sincere in the videos ive seen though. More than i can say about 99% of internet personalities.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And watched. Wasn't bad. Didn't blow me away tho. Most of the dialogue is pretty cringey. But I will admit I find the concept of a goodfella spending the last 25 years in jail going directly to a legally owned and operated marijuana dispensary and shaking them up for protection money ? ?

Will continue to watch.

Thread Info