[Tuesdays] Downtown Plainfield cruise night.

DynaSlim

Reaction score
Snapped a few camera phone shots while I was walking around. 2 Nissan GTR's there but I really don't care for them.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I wanted to go but a storm is coming

lastls1

Reaction score
Pretty heavy rains now. Seems like the storms are moving south judging by the clouds

DynaSlim

Reaction score
Just seen the silver one headed North on 59 without a top I think. Heard someone hossing the gas and looked over as I was going south. Still drizzling out.

DynaSlim

Reaction score
You must have been the one more block down that I didn't walk cause I only seen a couple cars that way and nothing special like a firehawk.

lastls1

Reaction score
Rofl hates on another members car here that would dust him

That firehawk is actually pretty damn clean and judging by the same badges as mine on the side it is part of the last of the breed club

DynaSlim

Reaction score
That was the corner across from the free t-shirts. There was a newer camaro parked right behind of where you were, looks like it moved cause I don't see it in the picture. I kind of strayed away from that area cause I do not care for those.

DynaSlim

Reaction score
Umm.. Don't know for sure but my guess would be.....60ish? From Illinois st to James st had cars but less between james and fox river st. Then had few on the side by front street cantina and the old fire department.

I remember years ago it used to use the open grassy lot off rt 59 as well but I don't think they are allowed to anymore or something, maybe for bigger shows I guess.

DynaSlim

Reaction score
I just woke up, gonna eat something then then go take a walk over there. Cars been pulling in for the last hour.

DynaSlim

Reaction score
Just walked home. Photos uploading. Will post later today.
Oh and I would say easily over 110 cars there. Packed. Couldn't really fit anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom