Tuesdays Culvers Of Huntley Cruise Night

djrudyk

Banned
Reaction score
Tuesdays Culvers Of Huntley Cruise Night
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cruise Night 7/26, 5 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. at Culver's ,13240 Route 47 Huntley IL 60142

Classic & Antique Car & Cycle Cruise Nights, every other Tuesday starting June 14th into September (weather permiting) Host oldies DJ Rudy The "K" - Prizes, Trivia Contest and Food Specials for Cruiser's-Public invited - No entry fee -- Free!
: Richard, (847) 669-3554

OP
djrudyk

djrudyk

Banned
Reaction score
The Orginal

Yep the one that started it all my disgruntle Gen Y me !- I started the revival of the Cruise Nights back in 1982 at Dukes then - Strats in 1988 to Elmhurst in 95 -- Downtown too, Roselle 97 - Luke’s Carpentersville Say Hi to my old friend Jamiee - and the Skips Drive In reunions and the PBS tv shows etc. Un like you I lived in River Grove in the 60's- my Sister was a Car Hop at Skips spent many a summmer nights when the performace scene started.
You are no different then me at your age a young Gearhead Rebel - taking your car or cycle to the next limit. I still have several old Muscle cars and a slight built Saturn for a beater. Now stop your bitchin and get your self drifiting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom