Tuesday, June 23, Frankly Yours Cruise Night.

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Reaction score
I am going out to the Frankly Yours Cruise Night tonight.

Is anyone is interested?

It's from 6pm until 9pm
The address is:
Frankly Yours Original
1820 W Irving Park Rd
Schaumburg, IL
(847) 524-4380

They are about .5 miles west of the Elgin-Ohare on the corner of Irving Park Road and Mercury Drive.

PANDA

Reaction score
Ive been to said hot dog joint. Ill be in that area tonight.

PANDA

Reaction score
dont be upset becasue some one called you out. I dont remeber the last time I seen your car.
Please, I put 35,000 miles on my car since I bought it. It drives everyday. You want garage queen look at Blown GP. I don't see you much, but the last time you probably saw my car was at a BP Secret Meet.

fastss

street militia
Reaction score
Smallllll parking lot. Stopped by with my buddy, made a lap and left. Great food and music though.

OP
Oreif

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Reaction score
Yes it is a small lot. I like going there because I know many of the local folks.
They were talking about meeting up at the Roselle Cruise Night this Friday as well.

fastss

street militia
Reaction score
Yes it is a small lot. I like going there because I know many of the local folks.
They were talking about meeting up at the Roselle Cruise Night this Friday as well.
Yeah they all seem to know eachother.
Wait so let me get this straight. Roselle Friday nights is the place to be? Is Rolling Meadows officially gone?

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
Reaction score
Please, I put 35,000 miles on my car since I bought it. It drives everyday. You want garage queen look at Blown GP. I don't see you much, but the last time you probably saw my car was at a BP Secret Meet.
LOL how long have you owned your GTP? I have put over 16K on the GXP in the 9 months that I owned the car. I am not calling your car a garage queen but it seems that you never bring it out.

OP
Oreif

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Reaction score
Yeah they all seem to know eachother.
Wait so let me get this straight. Roselle Friday nights is the place to be? Is Rolling Meadows officially gone?
It's not "gone", But with the smaller parking lot they tend to be "snobby" with what cars they let in. (they had to move back on Kirchoff road) I have heard from a few folks (some here and some at other cruise nights and car shows) that they seem to only let in folks or cars they know.

Roselle is a much nicer venue as well as a nicer crowd.

fastss

street militia
Reaction score
It's not "gone", But with the smaller parking lot they tend to be "snobby" with what cars they let in. (they had to move back on Kirchoff road) I have heard from a few folks (some here and some at other cruise nights and car shows) that they seem to only let in folks or cars they know.

Roselle is a much nicer venue as well as a nicer crowd.
Oh man that's disappointing. My pop's used to be on the board of Rolling Meadows Cruisers and I was just a kid along for the rides. We stopped going when all the drama started going on.

What street is the Roselle one on?

Btw i saw your car at Frankly Yours. badass is all i can say!

OP
Oreif

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Reaction score
Oh man that's disappointing. My pop's used to be on the board of Rolling Meadows Cruisers and I was just a kid along for the rides. We stopped going when all the drama started going on.

What street is the Roselle one on?

Btw i saw your car at Frankly Yours. badass is all i can say!
It's right at Roselle and Irving Park Road.
To get in just take Roselle just past Irving and the entrance is just over the railroad tracks on the left. About even with Central Road.

Also a co-worker is bringing his 1968 Z-28 too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom