• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

TTGT Parts for sale...

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
They done with that car?

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i thought i read somewhere that they basically reached the limit of what the car could do... as far as engine/converter... there was just not much more room to go faster.

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
they are building bigger and better...

if it were a demod, dont you think they would try to sell the trans and engine too ;)

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That was my thought as well.

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Matt's commented on wanting to street the car more so perhaps he is dialing down the setup. Seems like such a waste with all the work into that chassis but you get bored really quick, especially once you've reached the limits of what you can do with a reasonable investment.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Reaction score
:io:

if those two turbos were t3/t4 i'd be all over one of them if they had the right piping/bolts

thats less than half of what they are new... though who knows how well they are now after being on that thing and making that many passes/dyno pulls lol being open to the air like that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom