TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
GMC Yukon 4WD Custom Lifted | eBay

Oh lawd.

GetImage.aspx

CUSTOM LIFTED DENALI!! NAVIGATION!! SUNROOF!! TOUCHSCREEN WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SONAR!! DVD!! HEATED/COOLED/MEMORY/BUCKET SEATS!! HEATED STEERING WHEEL!! REMOTE/PUSH BUTTON START!! DRIVER ALERT PACKAGE!! HEADS UP DISPLAY!! BOSE AUDIO!! TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLS!! POWER-ADJUSTABLE PEDALS!! BRUSHED CHROME/WOOD INTERIOR TRIM!! MIDDLE ROW HEATED/POWER FOLD/BUCKET SEATS!! 3RD ROW POWER FOLD SEATS!! HUSKY LINERS!! POWER-FOLD RUNNING BOARDS!! COLD AIR INTAKE!! WINDOW TINT!! 10'' POWDER COAT PAINT MATCH FULL THROTTLE SUSPENSION LIFT WITH POLISHED RESERVOIR GAS SHOCKS!! 26X16'' POWER COAT PAINT MATCH FUEL WHEELS!! 37'' FUEL M/T TIRES!! 4.88 GEARS FRONT AND REAR!! FULL BORLA EXHAUST!! CUSTOM TUNED!! WELL OVER 100K SPENT ON THIS BUILD!! PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL WES, KEN OR JB DIRECT WITH ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS OR TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR PURCHASE AT 601-602-4500!!

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
GMC Yukon 4WD Custom Lifted | eBay

Oh lawd.

GetImage.aspx

CUSTOM LIFTED DENALI!! NAVIGATION!! SUNROOF!! TOUCHSCREEN WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SONAR!! DVD!! HEATED/COOLED/MEMORY/BUCKET SEATS!! HEATED STEERING WHEEL!! REMOTE/PUSH BUTTON START!! DRIVER ALERT PACKAGE!! HEADS UP DISPLAY!! BOSE AUDIO!! TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLS!! POWER-ADJUSTABLE PEDALS!! BRUSHED CHROME/WOOD INTERIOR TRIM!! MIDDLE ROW HEATED/POWER FOLD/BUCKET SEATS!! 3RD ROW POWER FOLD SEATS!! HUSKY LINERS!! POWER-FOLD RUNNING BOARDS!! COLD AIR INTAKE!! WINDOW TINT!! 10'' POWDER COAT PAINT MATCH FULL THROTTLE SUSPENSION LIFT WITH POLISHED RESERVOIR GAS SHOCKS!! 26X16'' POWER COAT PAINT MATCH FUEL WHEELS!! 37'' FUEL M/T TIRES!! 4.88 GEARS FRONT AND REAR!! FULL BORLA EXHAUST!! CUSTOM TUNED!! WELL OVER 100K SPENT ON THIS BUILD!! PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL WES, KEN OR JB DIRECT WITH ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS OR TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR PURCHASE AT 601-602-4500!!

:rofl: :wtf:

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Because broke diesel owners.

That's pretty much why I went with a damn near new truck. I know everything that's done to it, 5k oil, 10k fuel filters, never shut off and drive hard durning regen, drive for a few miles after to cool it down... That's why all these guys complain about emissions issues and I'm over here with 50,000 miles not having had a single CEL or emissions related issue.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Because broke diesel owners.

That's pretty much why I went with a damn near new truck. I know everything that's done to it, 5k oil, 10k fuel filters, never shut off and drive hard durning regen, drive for a few miles after to cool it down... That's why all these guys complain about emissions issues and I'm over here with 50,000 miles not having had a single CEL or emissions related issue.

People don't understand how far the 6.7 emissions have come and when driven correctly rarely any issues. The 6.4 put a very bad name for emissions control, but if people truly saw the positives to it.

i didn't, no need for panty bunchin!

:rofl:

you should have said that in your post...

fixed it for you. [MENTION=7923]CTC DEEZUL[/MENTION]

Cause I didn't want to open a can of worms in a thread that really isn't specific but here we are lol

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
People don't understand how far the 6.7 emissions have come and when driven correctly rarely any issues. The 6.4 put a very bad name for emissions control, but if people truly saw the positives to it.

Yeah, like, I do want to delete my truck down the road, but, I've had zero issues thus far which has done nothing but push the delete further and further down the to-do list. It's to the point now where I probably won't even delete it until the DPF wears out and would need replacing.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL

My Inlaws have an 08 or 09 6.4 CCLB SRW with a Stick-shift that had SIGNIFICANT problems over and over while it was under warranty.

Warranty ended, they did the delete and tossed an exhaust on it, and its been flawless the past like 40,000 miles and sounds awesome.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Your in laws. Even with delete it'll still have mentioned issues

Yours. They actually did a good job with my valvetrain.

Gotcha, I think they are actually considering replacing it with something new in the next year or two as they don't typically keep anything as long as they have this one. One of the main things holding them back is that you can't get ford diesels in stick anymore, and they aren't especially partial to the RAM offering.

With the release of the new super duties they might bite the bullet and deal with an automatic.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info