99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/5502019938.html

00A0A_75qlFAykiZz_600x450.jpg

One of a kind super nice Chevy Silverado 1500. Second owner. Very low miles. New crate engine in 2012. New engine has about 30,000 miles on it with warranty. All receipts - over $10,000 in total - go with the truck. All new brakes installed last week. New tires in the last 6 months. New alternator, charcoal canister, fuel pump, and more. Maintenance records to document included. This truck is well taken care of maintained by myself and the previous owner. When I bought it in 2008 it had less than 20,000 miles on it. The pictures speak for themselves. Plastic lens cover for odometer needs to be replaced. Everything works on this truck. Cold in the summer and toasty warm in the Winter. No tire kickers - please serious inquiries only. PHONE CALLS ONLY - NO TEXTS BECAUSE IT IS A LANDLINE. PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL RETURN YOUR CALL. No replies to email.
do NO

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/5500586693.html

So here's the deal bought this truck from my brothers friend. I buy and sell cars. So he did the tie rods, pitman arm, ball joints, wheel bearing and brakes. Truck sat for a while drove it like 50 miles so far and brakes could use some turning. Rear brakes are OK since they are drums. Other than that truck is in great condition. Oh almost forgot I noticed the other day that the front 4X4 axles are missing though truck is fully driveable. If you are a mechanic it's a cheap fix. If interested message me with cash offers

I mean.........WHAT!
Im sure he means drive shaft, but still.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
E-mail o got after asking for more pictures for. GMC Yukon

I currently have it with me in Nebraska. I just talked to a good buddy of mine that works for the loading squadron and he said he can help me out with the delivery. He made a few arrangements with the guys from the loading squadron and he also checked the flights schedule that leaves the base.*There*are 3 flights on which I can load the car. I'll make the arrangements and I'll keep you updated if you want to proceed.

Thing is that being a military personnel, the deal is handled by eBay so I don't have much to do about it. I get free delivery, at your place in 2-3 days. In addition, you get 5 days to try it out before they release me your money, and if you don't like it, you can send it *back at my expense. For more info on how it works, I can ask eBay to send you an email with more details *on what it needs to be done. They will contact you shortly, as soon as have your details and open a file with them. I can get the ball rolling even today and if eBay approves the procedure they will contact with all the transaction information, but I need your full name, address and phone # you can be reached at as soon as the vehicle gets in the area.

Let me know if you're interested.
Thank you,

Airman 1st Class Andrew Moore
55th Security Forces Squadron,

Offutt Air Force Base, NE

Personal email:* [email protected]
Work email:* [email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info