Truck For Sale - 1994 F150

1994 F150 XLT Lariat Supercab Short bed
Metallic Blue/Silver two tone
4x4
5.0 HO
E40D trans upgraded to 4R100 (99+ super duty trans)
173,000 mi
dual tanks (front leaks but i have new one waiting to go in)
aftermarket unit by JVC
Power locks
Power windows
Heat and A/C(needs to be charged)
New Belt tensioner and belt
changed oil 200 mi ago
Warn Premium Locking Hubs
New starter

Have a camper shell painted to match or Roll bar with offroad lights

$1700 with everything i have for the truck

DSC00941.jpg

DSC00939.jpg

DSC00942.jpg

SSPX0080.jpg

SSPX0184.jpg

SSPX0183.jpg

SSPX0182.jpg

SSPX0046.jpg

SSPX0047.jpg

SSPX0059.jpg

Good truck for work or play.

And dont post if you're gonna say "POS" or "why even try" i have my reasons so if you arent interested or just dont have anything positive to say then dont post.

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
Its got my attention without the bar, lights and topper. Can you post a video of the engine so I can hear it. I need another jobsite truck soon.

Any Knocks, Lifter noise, Valving out under load, Exhust leaks ect?

How are the cab corners and frame rails, rockers ect.. I know most of my older F150 I use to have had some serious rot on the rails.

BTW.. AC just needs a Recharge or is the compressor bad or leaks in the lines ect...

Thanks Man!

EDIT: Short bed, would that be 6 1/2 or bigger?

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Its got my attention without the bar, lights and topper. Can you post a video of the engine so I can hear it. I need another jobsite truck soon.

Any Knocks, Lifter noise, Valving out under load, Exhust leaks ect?

How are the cab corners and frame rails, rockers ect.. I know most of my older F150 I use to have had some serious rot on the rails.

BTW.. AC just needs a Recharge or is the compressor bad or leaks in the lines ect...

Thanks Man!

EDIT: Short bed, would that be 6 1/2 or bigger?

6 1/2

the engine runs perfect, i've had it checked out. no codes, plugs are perfect, recent oil change. only sound i can think of is i think it has a small header leak. BUT....its loud, cause i have it dumped off the cat

AC as far as i know jsut needs a re-charge.

Both rear rockers and cab corners need replacing. outer rocker under left door is showing signs of decay but can be saved. right other and inner rocker on passenger door seem to be fine. frame is just usual surface rust for being 13 years old. its a perfect candidate for a quart of POR-15. oh and theres no floor board damage.

i have no video camera, but you're more than welcome to stop by. jsut gotta find a date thats suitable for us both.

Thread Info