Truck Bros Assemble

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
https://jalopnik.com/this-ford-bronco-test-mule-looks-kind-of-fantastic-just-1835306299

myl7kzoftyn3awedjdwp.png

w9b9fukjdas6wj7zzb1q.png
ud7bvs4mbclwghegfn2u.png

muattu08hdmgjva3cdru.png

p0prrmadrezubvxvm6jr.png

qduzwuu4ndo5wmcjcnk3.png

xxmokqdtetn70lb87kbq.png

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
If the rear glass disappears and theres a jump seat in the back :fy: but if it's some weird truck/bronco thing, out. I like the shortness has that old bronco/k5 look. Idk how anyone old enough to remember them can't.

a few write ups has said that it will have a removable doors and roof and supposedly "easier" than the wrangler.

which i dont know how it could, the wrangler currnetly has that shit dialed.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Yea crew cab baby dick beds look really normal :s00ls:

It's always a comparison with you, lol. I state a simple opinion, and you feel the need to take a shot. Cracks me up

If people aren't here to state opinions for discussion purposes, why even post threads about new vehicles that nobody here is going to buy.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Maybe it will be power removable.

Unless it comes apart in pieces. The jeep tops are “easily” removable but heavy for a single person without some sort of assist.

well the soft top ones are power now right? to flip back the front seats portion ?

i dunno i feel like they are with how lame they look driving around like a car out of the great gatsby

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info