Truck Bros Assemble

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
had no idea this was a factory thing.,

JL_Exterior_desktop-1.jpg.image.1440.jpg

one thing the wrangler will 100% have on the bronco, is aftermarket support.

fuck, you could type 2020 wrangler _______fuckinganything_______ and 7 different companies make it for under a g shipped to you.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
It's always a comparison with you, lol. I state a simple opinion, and you feel the need to take a shot. Cracks me up

If people aren't here to state opinions for discussion purposes, why even post threads about new vehicles that nobody here is going to buy.
I wasn’t talking to your dumbass, otherwise I would of quoted you.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I agree, i can't get in to a rcsb truck. I bet this thing will be cool to drive, i'm sure it'll have plenty of power and be very light, but it just looks goofy.

Yea crew cab baby dick beds look really normal :s00ls:

I wasn’t talking to your dumbass, otherwise I would of quoted you.

For real? Your post was directly after mine, and I drive a crew cab short bed truck, sure seems like you were.

Either way you are one salty fucker, take a vacation or something

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
For real? Your post was directly after mine, and I drive a crew cab short bed truck, sure seems like you were.

Either way you are one salty fucker, take a vacation or something
Like 3 other people above you commented on how that truck looked weird. I don’t know or care what the fuck you drive. I heard the brakes suck though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info