• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Trilogy #251??????

musclemerc

Addict
Jan 6, 2010
It's good to know you haven't lost your wit. he he.:jg:

I agree! Im a people's person, i been ready to put this passed me. After all we are here to help eachother. The unnecessary arrogance is what gets to me.

You guys have both had an opportunity to speak now I'm gonna take mine.

Landy, I dont know you and we'll probably never meet neither now or in the future. Remember you came to this site to start shit with me, not the other way around. We are here to help each other but the chance of you helping me (either now or in the future) are slim to none. You called me out on this site and never offered up an apology in public or private, so it does'nt matter to me how you feel about my arrogance towards you. You deserve it!

I have gone out of my way to help you. It was'nt long ago I got both a phone call and email from you needing a copy of a tune. I gladly gave it to you and offered to help you in any way I could. You had more than one way to contact me, instead you treated me like I was your enemy. How hard is it for you to say "I'm sorry"?

To David (MMBLUE), your the biggest surprise of all. I opened my home to you, you've slept in my beds, ate at my dinner table, and drank my beer. Look at how your acting with me (as if I wronged you). How many times have I dropped everything I had going and worked on your Marauder free of charge? How about those Mucslemerc control arms I built for you free of charge? How much did you pay for installing them? Nothing! What about that cooling mod? Did you pay full price for it? How much did it cost you to mod your rear trunk badge? Bumper sag fix? Did you pay full price for the catch can you and Landy talked all that shit about? Not to mention swapping that motor for you and matching Zacks pricing (which is way too low for the amount of work involved). I can keep going because you and I both know there is more I can add to this list.

The only thing I have recieved from you is a center cap from a stock rim. I have no regrets on what went wrong with our friendship. I sleep well at night. You two keep going with the bullshit and then pretend you did nothing wrong. I know better!

musclemerc

Addict
Jan 6, 2010
!^^^ been down that road myself a few times too Travis.

Then you should know exactly how it feels. Yolandy called and emailed me more than once for a free SCT tune, but conviently lost my contact info when he had a problem blowing David's engine on the dyno. I guess it was easy for him to put me in his cross hairs and go after me for something I had no control over.

And David, as long as I was playing Santa Clause you were my best friend. Now you feel the need to heckle me openly on this forum. Why? And for what reason?

Who needs friends when you have guys like this in your corner? Fuck the both of you!

LANDY

Sep 25, 2011
Travis, i admit it was wrong of me to call you out on public before contacting you privately. Which ccould have been done via PM's since i havent had your number for over a year.I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT!
Im hot headed and things get to me sometimes. About the tune i apprecciate what you did and still do, however it was about two years ago.
Take in mind im not apologizing because you mentioned it. I am because i admit i reached out the wrong way.
Landy

MMBLUE

Regular
Apr 27, 2011
Then you should know exactly how it feels. Yolandy called and emailed me more than once for a free SCT tune, but conviently lost my contact info when he had a problem blowing David's engine on the dyno. I guess it was easy for him to put me in his cross hairs and go after me for something I had no control over.

And David, as long as I was playing Santa Clause you were my best friend. Now you feel the need to heckle me openly on this forum. Why? And for what reason?

Who needs friends when you have guys like this in your corner? Fuck the both of you!

BTW, I'm happy for you getting the 251H Trilogy up and running. I know you wanted this for a long time. Good luck with it. And FUCK YOU TOO.

musclemerc

Addict
Jan 6, 2010
You know, I wasn't going to go tit for tat with you on this and thought about this all day before I was going to post or even respond. But when you come up with shit like that, I have to stoop down and respond. Evidently, you have a problem with it and decided to throw the "Fuck you" in it. So here you go. If you like, I will go back and show you all the posts of your snide ass remarks about my first thread on my s/c and the mishap. You can go back and read it if you wish. For starters on the tune, someone I know (YOU) lost all your shit on your computer and asked me for the tune that you originally sent me. I saved it while you lost it. That's when you must of needed it to give it to Landy. So you all can thank me for saving it. And thank Zack for making it (Thank you Zack).

Santa Clause eh, seems you forgot the extra 140 bucks I gave you for the engine install. On top of all that you wanted for doing the EGR on the headers and all. A 500 dollar job and I paid 840 for.
Your math is wrong David, the $40.00 was for the EGR adapter I made for you, ask anyone thats running shorty's and they will tell you thats what they paid to. You gave me $100.00 extra. You paid me $500.00 to swap your motor the rest was repayment for the shop crane (which you resold to Georges97LX), and for the money I spent fixing your BBK's ,and fluids. It was after the swap Zack told me he charges $650.00 to do the swap with headers. I never charged you the diffrence.
I didn't mind because, if you remember, you were out of work. To me, was a jesture because you spent all week on it busting your ass. I didn't mention it but will now since you open up pandoras box, you bent the corners on my hood while you had it standing upright and scratched it. You broke my fucking wiper cowl and fixed it by adhereing a piece of plastic to it and RTVing the shit out of it now it's cracked.
Your wiper cowl was cracked before I removed it, then after handling it the crack split open, I mended it back together. The wiper cowl has to be removed to do anything at the rear of the motor (even a cooling mod) everyone knows this so I can say for sure it wasn't inplace when the engine was removed
You probably went to take out the motor and didn't take it off or dropped it on it ? You stripped the shit out of bolt on the torque converter and we had to buy a special $21 bolt remover to get it off. The foil next to the pass side head looks like a fucking rat had a hay day on it.
Looks like you want to blame me for everything thats wrong with your car. I dont remember it being in perfect mechanical condition (how may times did I beg you to take better care of your car?), you know better. If it makes you feel better the foil on my A/C box is and has been frayed for years not. Is it because I did something wrong? No its a 10 year old car and from all the engine heat cycles its expected.
Seems you forgot everytime we went for pizza or Lithas or got beer at the store or when ever you were with me. Funny how you didn't have to buy any of that food. Hell, it musta been a freebee.
I remember doing a full tune up and COP swap on your car before going to Letha's which do you think had the most value? Where did you get your COPs from? did you pay full price?
And the 100 bucks I gave you for the catch can. I got the cleared checks BTW written out to your wife all the time. Along with the other check my wife wrote out and sent to your wife for the CA's. And just for shit's and giggles, the 5 can's on paint and misc parts we/ I bought at lowes for all those other CA's that you were making and selling while you wee looking for work.
I can assure you you paid nothing for your CA's. They were free and they were installed for free. When you wrote your "A modded day" thread I remember it well and no money was exchanged between the 2 of us. And you never bought any supplies for anyone elses parts. Thats something I would never do and you know it
Oh, and that 50 dollar cap I gave you,
I gave you credit for this already
seems there was a rare MM picture taken in South Florida with you in it. Remember that?

You were paid for everything you did. Including putting the 01 cams in for 200 bucks. Oh, did I mention the broken chain guide on the pass side head that I had to have fixed afterwards. I will happily pay for the work you did on the rear badge Mod and the rear bumper sag fix if you wish. I have your pay pal and will send it to you, just let me know. I want to opoligize to everyone who is reading this.

Your right, I don't know what happened. I think it started with the Bullshit remarks about the motor blowing on the dyno. That cost me a shit load. I'm happy now, and took peoples advise to get a 03 cobra MMR motor.

BTW, I'm happy for you getting the 251H Trilogy up and running. I know you wanted this for a long time. Good luck with it. And FUCK YOU TOO.

I hope were finally done with the back and forth between the 2 of us. I will do my best to stay out of your threads please try to do the same for me.

MMBLUE

Regular
Apr 27, 2011
I hope were finally done with the back and forth between the 2 of us. I will do my best to stay out of your threads please try to do the same for me.

How much to call it even????? Or, do I have to keep saying Thank you for the rest of my life, IDK????

You've inspired me otherwise. Back on topic. So..................whats the plan for the array of hoses ?

justbob

Just a grandpa car with a vacuum leak.
Jan 23, 2010
Behind that famous burrito joint
Real Name
Bob
This is why doing work for friends can get ugly.. I help when needed, but must be asked, and I prefer anymore to just stick with my clientele I have done work for many times over when money is never a question. Set rates, honesty, along with a warranty for their piece of mind.

Hope you all come around and let this go by the wayside. We are too small of a community to let this happen and we are all better than this.

Just damn glad we don't sport vaginas or this would only escalate.. Peace to all.

Now back to some MAN talk. Do you have a finish date and a numbers goal Travis?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info