Trans Women Competing in Womens' Sports?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
There's a social issue going on about trans women competing against biological women in school and pro sports. Some of the trans women are easily beating the biological women and there is the question of fairness.

Tim Pool has a good video where he brings up some interesting points. It's not a simple answer for this question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsTfUb66H7U

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Reaction score
Pretty simple, they should be competing with others born the same gender.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
This is why feminists are getting pissed about the whole thing. Rightfully so Imo. I can't declare myself a dog and compete in the akc matches or I'd as an 8yo and whoop their asses at baseball.

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

Why in the hell would you expect a brain defect to play by the rules and do what makes the most sense!!!
It's frigging idiotic!!!
They are lying, to them self & the world, cheating brain defects.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
one of the natural powerlifting associations banned dudes from lifting in the women's division recently, uh hi your a dude and have male hormones that make you stronger than a women, they said they could lift in the non natural division but that would put them against women on steroids level the playing field and they most likely wouldn't win anymore so they don't want that

frank

Donating Member
Reaction score
Wonder if the Olympics one day will have men’s, women’s and trans divisions of games?

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have no problem if trans men want to compete with real men, but not that bullshit going the other way.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
It's sad because women's sports have come such a long way over the last couple decades. Now the ultra liberals are going to destroy women's sports.

I really have no issues whatsoever with an adult deciding to change their gender, none at all. But you can't compete in women's sports, there are too many unfair advantages. It's science! (Which I thought the left was experts at.)

Blownbyyou

Donating Member
Reaction score
Just end me, this world is too fucked up...

Reminds me of the Johnny Knoxville movie the ringer

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
The LGBTQ community is going after Martina Navratilova right now because she is so against this. They told her she needed to do more research, so she did.

At the end of her research she became even more opposed to it. :bowrofl:

Good plan there LGBTQ community, go after one of the biggest lesbian sports athletes and ban her because she realizes that transvestites has an advantage when it comes to sport. :bowrofl:

Wait until the first few universities start giving out scholarships to transvestites to pad their female sports teams..

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm not opposed to people living as the gender they feel they should be. Sure, I find it weird, but nature isn't perfect and there are always things outside the norm. I can't imagine having gender dysphoria and having to go through life with people constantly judging you and giving you looks, it sounds horrible and I sympathize with them.

But I don't think there is any honor in being a genetic male and beating records held by actual women. How can they feel good about that? It's sick.

blueoval4life

Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm not opposed to people living as the gender they feel they should be. Sure, I find it weird, but nature isn't perfect and there are always things outside the norm. I can't imagine having gender dysphoria and having to go through life with people constantly judging you and giving you looks, it sounds horrible and I sympathize with them.

But I don't think there is any honor in being a genetic male and beating records held by actual women. How can they feel good about that? It's sick.

Yup. I honestly have a hard time watching this dude/women win medals and break women records. I mean come on. Its a man running against women. Hopefully new regulations will even the field.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/apr/25/iaaf-testosterone-rules-caster-semenya
The Olympic 800m champion Caster Semenya could run up to seven seconds slower under new rules requiring her to lower her natural testosterone levels to race internationally, a prominent sports scientist has predicted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alhzCXSWBUY

Spectragod

Reaction score
I identify as a dog, and have been able to get my dog on my healthcare, because we are living together.

I don’t care what someone wants to be, but if you going to roll into a public place, dressed as a woman, and it’s obvious your a man, I may just take your picture for future reference, and I got yelled at for the attached photo.....lolz

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

My fault, forgot who it was, just sick & tired of these people destroying the nation I risked my life for!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom