YouTube Train Carrying Cars Tries To Squeeze Under Low Bridge

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Hard telling without knowing where this was. I’m guessing it falls on someone in planning who sent cars a route that they shouldn’t have. We have a bridge in southern Illinois that if you have cars over 19’1” you have to go 10mph because it’s tight enough that any bouncing would scalp them.

Years back they did that to some auto racks in Cicero but the cars weren’t really damaged. They sold them and a lady died in one of them from something completely unrelated. Somehow they knew the car had been involved in a bridge incident in transport so they sued the dealer or manufacturer and I believe they won the suit.

They hit the same bridge with a double stacked container that happened to have Nike’s in it. Passerby’s saw the orange boxes strewn about and word spread quickly. I’m told it was madness with people on the tracks scrambling to find a matching right and left shoe in their size :rofl:.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info