Trading in GTO Hopefully this weekend

S

ssal

you can forward to making it look like this :p
01-739919.jpg

S

ssal

well if you need supplemental info about your car... i would suggest going to www.clublexus.com/forums (sorry mook trying to help future lex guy :p). thats if u havent done so already. they have a decent amount of groupbuys for your future car. i dont know how much info is there for your car. but im sure there is a quite abit. i stick to the sc section :p oh one heeded warning read the stickies first haha.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
yea ull be doing mine too when it warms up :) do u do minor scratch repair too? send me a pm

PM this:squintfinger:

j/p, yes i do, if you provide the touchup paint.

Also, why doesnt Panda buy your GTO Mirz ? He's kinda interested in one I think.

The Lex is a good choice imo....but did you look at the g35x ? also pretty sweet, 300hp, awd.

Mirz

Banned
Jun 1, 2007
after sitting down long and hard over some "gin make you sin boy" last night, and after talking to my advisors. Because I can afford something doesn't mean i should get it, I love my GTO and its paid off in a year from now. GMAC 0%apr > 60 months @ 5.5%. I really like the IS but I love the Goat. So for everyone that doesnt know much about my car the Turbo kit is going on the car afterall.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
after sitting down long and hard over some "gin make you sin boy" last night, and after talking to my advisors. Because I can afford something doesn't mean i should get it, I love my GTO and its paid off in a year from now. GMAC 0%apr > 60 months @ 5.5%. I really like the IS but I love the Goat. So for everyone that doesnt know much about my car the Turbo kit is going on the car afterall.

Good call. No car payment FTW.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info