Trader ratings

skyhighsd

auto mofo
Reaction score
How about trader ratings for members? Always nice to see on other sites to get an idea who you are buying from. Not everyone is local to each other on this site. Something where the seller and buyer can leave feedback for others to see.

gnxs

Corn-Fed Goodness
Reaction score
Excellent suggestion Brian. :headbang: :headbang:

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Great idea.:biggthump then u know who is a honest seller.

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Reaction score
I have been looking into itrader for a while now.... might try it out here soon, but I need to so some research/learning about it first.

batman

Surrounded by 10 points
Reaction score
I have been looking into itrader for a while now.... might try it out here soon, but I need to so some research/learning about it first.
Whats their to search and learn about? Lol

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Reaction score
Whats their to search and learn about? Lol
Figuring out if I have the right access to install it? What needs to be tweaked in the PHP scripts? Figure out if that version conflicts with the PHP version we are using? Or if there is conflict with vbAdvanced? I suppose you know all that already... :rolleyes:

Its not like it is all built in already and i just have to click a button to turn it on.

I am new at this stuff, and I am not just go wild with changes until I understand how they work exactly. it is very easy to screw things up and make it unusable.

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
can we submit feedback for people we have already dealt with or is it just from now on?

batman

Surrounded by 10 points
Reaction score
can we submit feedback for people we have already dealt with or is it just from now on?
start from now because it is not fair to the others..:)

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Reaction score
there is nothing that restricts when the deal was made... but we do ask that people use the system for legit deals only. In fact, I am probably going to require you post a link to the for sale thread that generated the deal, so we can avoid people abusing the system.

batman

Surrounded by 10 points
Reaction score
that makes no sense.... how it is unfair to anyone if someone has made several good deals with people here in the past??
trying to contact people that dont use the forum anymore will be a challenge

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Reaction score
trying to contact people that dont use the forum anymore will be a challenge
:confused:

Why would you need to contact anyone?

If you did a deal with someone on here, and you can still find the thread that lead to the deal then you CAN leave the other person feedback. It is certainly not required.

Now, if they don't reciprocate (cause they don't login anymore, or some other reason) then that sucks for you.... but it really doesn't hurt you or make anything unfair to anyone. :dunno:

IZZy