Real Name
Jim
1589243568884.png

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
First nest has been found and destroyed in Washington. To quote an old horror thriller, They're heeerrre.

Another good reason to live in Florida. There's an entire country between me and the murder hornets.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
First nest has been found and destroyed in Washington. To quote an old horror thriller, They're heeerrre.

Another good reason to live in Florida. There's an entire country between me and the murder hornets.

lol at the comment in the article

Please Pray for my Mother-in-Law. She has been taken to hospital as a hornet landed on her face.

Luckily she wasn't stung, I was too quick with the shovel....

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
When I was younger, me and a bunch of friends were playing baseball in this retention pond area in our neighborhood (well it wasnt a pond but it probably was at one point)...ANYWAY....we found a hole in the ground and one of the younger kids start jamming the bat into it over and over, just smashing it up..........and then came the first OW.....followed by frantic screaming and all of us running for our lives. The entire nest came barreling out of the hole and was attacking my friend and trying to get at us. It was insane. Parents came running out to grab kids, one house had a hose blasting as we came running. It was a scene, man :rofl:

There was a hive underneath my house when I was about 6-8...hell I can't remember anymore. I was just a kid.

My cousins and brother were throwing rocks at the hole.

I grabbed a rock because I wanted to do the same thing.

They all ran, and I was wondering why

They all screamed for me to run

I didn't

100 bees came out pissed

They all stung me in the head

I was crying

My mom had to spray me from a distance (she's highly allergic)

Shit hurt like hell but I survived

Put a bunch of mud all over my head to try and take the stingers out

I survived

The End

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
Ouch. Live and learn.

In my experiences with most species of wasps they will tolerate a surprising amount of brushing off and shushing away. But as soon as you hurt one or kill it, it dumps some chemical signal and the whole nest comes at you with murderous intent. Once you are marked, some of the little bastards will chase you quite a distance.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Daily Mail: Video shows all 85 murder hornets are ALIVE after being vacuumed from their nest in Washington state.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
If it flies and stings, it dies.

I had two more nests in the vents and then soffet area in the garage at the WeGo house this summer. I think I killed anything that flies and stings within a 2 mile radius with the amount of spray I unloaded on the nests.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info