Track Rental Invite, Round 2 | TCG + Immigrant Racing League | GLD, Friday, 8/6

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
But why? I’m going so you should just go. Will be a good time no matter what.
If I am burning a vacation day it's gotta be worth it, I can T&T any day after work. A hat race is just a fun thought, but I think I have been out of the game a little to long and people don't like to grudge race much anymore unless they have a 9 second or faster race car

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
I'll work with MagicM4 MagicM4 to see about putting something together. Or you can spearhead it and work out the details ?
I would definitely be down to throw something together, but one, I'd need to know if the track would allow it, and two and probably the biggest issue, I don't know anyone on the IRL side to even ask to join in on this other than MagicM4 MagicM4

Reactions: Mook

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I would definitely be down to throw something together, but one, I'd need to know if the track would allow it, and two and probably the biggest issue, I don't know anyone on the IRL side to even ask to join in on this other than MagicM4 MagicM4

Why does the track need to "allow it". You organize it in the pits, and send the cars out there together. Its a private rental, you can realistically control who goes down at what time.

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Why does the track need to "allow it". You organize it in the pits, and send the cars out there together. Its a private rental, you can realistically control who goes down at what time.
Yah I guess you're right, well, if Mook Mook & MagicM4 MagicM4 give their blessing I'll start throwing something together if they don't want to handle it themselves.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Will we be able to fly any drones or anything for media? Just thinking I might want to make a YouTube video that no one will watch or never will be released as I hate editing LMAO
I believe drones are typically frowned upon but as it's a rental, might be able to get away with it. I'm guessing the reason they probably aren't allowed is as a precaution in the event the drop out of the sky and onto the track.

Thread Info