Track lets Demon burn

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

I mean, I feel like he's going to tow the car home. Wash off all the fire suppression stuff then call the insurance company and say it started on fire in the driveway..

in today's day in age of EVERYONE having the interwebs and a camera, that whole class-x felony thing seems like a bit of a gamble...

check that link i posted earlier.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I read it. I think it's hard to prove it and maybe the guy wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

I'm sure situations like this with insurance companies happen a lot and are more then likely paid.

hard to prove what?

a million and a half people saw the youtube video of him crashing, and the tow truck driver who towed the car off the track testified that he brought it from the track back to the owner's trailer. :rofl: kinda damning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_QQE3ohdY0

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Demon owner’s trans did not blow up while racing, “technically”?! I have google researched it and all say get a good insurance lawyer before you call your insurance in the event you crash your daily driver/street legal vehicle...while racing.

fuck the more i think about it the more i think you could be right.

i mean the car was sitting still when it caught on fire/was on fire... that's a comp claim as far as i'd understand... not like you could deny a comp claim on where the car was parked or how recently it was racin'.

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
i wonder if insurance company's are paying some college grads 40k a year to watch youtube videos of hillbilly's crashing their shit to try to find fraud.

it wouldn't surprise me.

They hire an investigation company. The one I worked for offered a “social media” level of investigation. So your kinda right lol

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
fuck the more i think about it the more i think you could be right.

i mean the car was sitting still when it caught on fire/was on fire... that's a comp claim as far as i'd understand... not like you could deny a comp claim on where the car was parked or how recently it was racin'.

giphy.gif

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
It's a shitty situation but a car like Demon that was built and advertised by Dodge for 1/4 mile track should have been covered by manufacture warranty

That's why sometimes I'm scared to run my car at the track specially if there is a shitty car next to me .

Yeah if I were you i'd only run solo, or against cars wayyyy slower. I was always mindful of who I lined up against, and i was driving a car worth about 1/15th what yours is lol

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
i wonder if insurance company's are paying some college grads 40k a year to watch youtube videos of hillbilly's crashing their shit to try to find fraud.

it wouldn't surprise me.

Directly or indirectly why not? I mean if a person is smart enough to not post up something they've done that's wrong surely someone else has posted it for them because they thought it was cool or would get them views. Much like man bun camo mustang guy here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info