🔧 BUILD toyota wagon 3800

General Information

imma hack this bitch together in one month, and it'll take down dd's TR, HK's TR, pandawgs and 10sec's stock junk

:jg:

This started as a joke....and it still is....laughable at least....

But here is an index of what is going on with the 3800 insanity

Removal of 5mge/4spd auto.

1688936986880.png

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Well after my old man had some issues with the Park Avenue in Indiana last night ....the Cressida has completed a nearly two hundred mile round trip without issues other than ringing ears.
Nothing out of the ordinary that I can see this morning though I'm pretty sure I have an exhaust leak

I can't tell if it's me or the car that loves flooring it under bridges.

Need to finish cruise control system.....

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
Okay A little bit of an ass puckering moment when I got up to what I can guess was about 80 miles an hour and the zip ties holding the hood closed were kind of bouncing around a little bit too much....

Finally decided to make a true support out of some aluminum.

View attachment 94549
Nice job 10Sec Jr :LOL:

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Well the new support is working great the other day there ended up being one hell of a headwind on 390 while driving into it with no movement so I'm pretty sure it's good to go.

Also finally installed the lexan air dam...I think I need to change it a little bit.

She's also hauled a 50 gallon hot water heater and a bunch of other household stuff recently.

20210722_182757.jpg

I put the Toyota badge back on the front. I need to head over to Schaumburg or Elgin Toyota and have them look up a new passenger mirror for an 84 Cressida. Mine flew off on the highway.

Fell
The
Fuck
Off
:angrys00ls:

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I'll throw three fuck yeahs out there for doing the hot water heater run, she's haulin stuff which is epically badass. Mine's being a dildo right now which is funny I could really use a van at the moment for moving shit around. Instead I've gotta move it around.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Okay so I've decided that finishing the exhaust needs to be moved up farther on the list.

Recommend me a sweet j d m Muffler setup and tip for this box.

Otherwise I'm just going to use a Folgers can.

Really I was just thinking about a 5in stainless turn down.....kinda a cross between classic muscle and giant coffee can

I know nothing of style though so I come here
20210725_172436.jpg

really I'm just looking for something to distract from this damage from a tire blowout.
I figure someday I'll pull out the power antenna unit and Jack Etc and Hammer a 2 x 4 down to pop that out
20210725_172453.jpg

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
ive ripped the WaGN's exhaust off to run a straightpipe all the way back. i wanna hear it.

i did find my SI L67 LIM and stuff......kinda think i should toss it on and waterjet an adapter plate to fit a gen5 m90 setback to use the single 6rib belt

the rearend is still the primary worry, plus the 700r4 is not managing wot shifts.... probably look for a ,late model ISS equipped junkyard 4l60e and wireup the pcm....
....the 700r4 has forced me to relearn hydrostatic sucks and i miss programmed shift tables that work better with the engine powerband....plus i really need tcc with the 4.10 rear

i think finishing the exhausst out the back would kill the sweet resonance of the dump under the passenger seat.

i can figure on tossing the edelbroke from DD behind the axle if the straight pipes too rowdy without a spinning muffler up front.

found a buncha old hotrod and car craft mags in my room so now i can fix the rear fender lips

its back up on jackstands as of 1 week ago....so i figure a few years before it drives again

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Okay so I've decided that finishing the exhaust needs to be moved up farther on the list.

Recommend me a sweet j d m Muffler setup and tip for this box.

Otherwise I'm just going to use a Folgers can.

Really I was just thinking about a 5in stainless turn down.....kinda a cross between classic muscle and giant coffee can

I know nothing of style though so I come here
View attachment 95254

really I'm just looking for something to distract from this damage from a tire blowout.
I figure someday I'll pull out the power antenna unit and Jack Etc and Hammer a 2 x 4 down to pop that out
View attachment 95255
Either a dynomax bullet or welded race muffler if you want it more quiet both sound good on turba turdy 800’s

Thread Info