🔧 BUILD toyota wagon 3800

General Information

imma hack this bitch together in one month, and it'll take down dd's TR, HK's TR, pandawgs and 10sec's stock junk

:jg:

This started as a joke....and it still is....laughable at least....

But here is an index of what is going on with the 3800 insanity

Removal of 5mge/4spd auto.

1688936986880.png

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
more exhaust stuff is figured out, found my 3inch interlocking flex for the midpipe in the engine bay if it moves around too much with my secondary's designed into loops.

O2 is wired up, been diagnosing some crap and it looks like my injectors are probably full of crap and varnish flakes.... yay

dlc conn is fully wired in, fan is done, still need to pressure test the cooling system to check for any leaks in the radiator and steel lower rad hose.

still have a wb, VSS to wire up, and finalize cutout and muffler position now that i have a new exhaust hanger (1984 rubber looks a bit chooched)

now that i can do some bin editing, ill probably toss the way too big 60lbers i have in it and finally ditch the rev limiter/p-n settings and setup for manual trans typ bin.... since im completly hydrostatic with my old ass 700r4.

header paint is likely cured, my lust for driving it with open dump is not cured

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
4 new ones, battery is also being disagreeable it had an easy life for the last 10 years.....
forgot HP -6an fitting tightness on PS pump, lubricated floor-check,
o2 not switching, runs good, idled ok for open loop, tossed in new plugs earlier today.
exhaust sounds good, like a v4 evinrude outboard
bucket i drained coolant into for leak repair had hole, garage flooded-check, cussing,
ac o ring on heater bypass pipe for SI L67 used with LG3 intake and LN3 timing cover, fixed maybe, fuckitillfixitlater
dd's inner engineer was amazed at the functionality of a 64 t bird mechanical belt tensioner

smoking and thinking of my mortality after playing eddie van halen for a good bit tonight

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
What do you think about this guy...
I still got to figure out a way to run the 2 DHP for the Cutlass.... and some of these x86 based micro computers have gpio for analog inputs Etc that I would love to use

Thread Info