🔧 BUILD toyota wagon 3800

General Information

imma hack this bitch together in one month, and it'll take down dd's TR, HK's TR, pandawgs and 10sec's stock junk

:jg:

This started as a joke....and it still is....laughable at least....

But here is an index of what is going on with the 3800 insanity

Removal of 5mge/4spd auto.

1688936986880.png

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
hahaha no skillz here just hacked together scrap n junk

trans cross member is done, welded on some 1/4inch plate so i could notch the stamped in ridge fro the GM transmount
transcrossmembermodified.jpg

better view of the mount
chevytransmountnowclears.jpg

the drivers side and passenger side mounts are done roughing them in and if certain assholes hadent of moved shit out of alignment i woulda probably tacked em up tonight
passmountshortened.jpg

driverssidemountisalmostfinished.jpg

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
lol not really, ive been working on other peoples junkers, i did have to cut the drivers side mount apart after i tacked it in place...before noticing it shifted to the passenger side by 1/4inch...doh!

i sliced my knuckles with a .045 cutoff disk when i took it apart...i then threw everything at the car and went to bed...havent done anythign to it since...though i did dig out the wiring harness ill be using

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
well i decided not to be lazy about it... since i had to pull the K member back out and beat the shit outta it, as it was warped (also ended up kerosene cleaning years of oil off it)

i also reworked the mounts yet again for easier swapage, it all bolts together now...kinda glad i didnt just weld it solid
now it'll be easy to swap to a SII when i blow this bitch up after stealing dd's nitrous :pedobear:

driverssidebolted.jpg

passsidebolted.jpg

i also kinda scraped my previous idea for bracing the K member after notching it...gonna try something a little different that should let me run a full length deep sump pan

Thread Info