🔧 BUILD toyota wagon 3800

General Information

imma hack this bitch together in one month, and it'll take down dd's TR, HK's TR, pandawgs and 10sec's stock junk

:jg:

This started as a joke....and it still is....laughable at least....

But here is an index of what is going on with the 3800 insanity

Removal of 5mge/4spd auto.

1688936986880.png

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
thank you jack lol
IMG_0142.jpg

before
28I684cressidawagon.jpg

its out, and thanks to eric its the exxon valdeze under it
allout.jpg

still gotta strip the head and cam housings...lots of aluminum there to help fund project...it seems no-one in the cressida community is interested in an 85k auto trans for free, meh more aluminum with some sledgehammer work
285MGE.jpg

empty engine bay, this bastard will fit a sbc, but a SI LN3/L67 3800 NA/SC hybrid is cooler....herro mr 3800
herroder.jpg

huge.jpg

awesome steering gearbox i get to work around
prettybig.jpg

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
SoCal Elcajon area for damn near all its life, lived at the top of a plateau its why the orig 5mge motor died at 85k, well it died a while ago, i reground #2 main 15 under in my gramps driveway over the course of a week i used 10 under in the upper and 20 under shell in the cap still ran with a little tap lately

only rust is from brake fluid leak from old toyota master cylinder

i only cleaned the engine bay cause they made me, dd insists he's gonna claybar the moss off the trim/paint

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Told you it would clean up well. I need to get that crossmember lookin minty too. I've been wanting to work the paint on this thing for years. should take it to Ktraver honestly... he could really work magic on it. would be a sweet "neglected" finish before and after picture.

only problem is it would look good for like 2 weeks then slowly turn back into the shape it is now :hs:

If you have heat in the garage while working on this thing, I wont lend a mechanical hand, but I'll bring some detailing supplies over and go to town for a bit... rather do that then get in your way with the engine work

Thread Info