Tour 2017

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
If you guys need directions up here, I got you. Most scenic drive you'll ever make.

In all seriousness, what's the average mileage you're looking to do in the weekend?

Could do something like this:

ee465b410d357350a917703af9f711e1.jpg

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Some amazing bbq in KC. st louis to KC is an easy fun drive. Not many twisting but big up down hills. Downtown kc highways are a little confusing, but it's a small big city do easy to re-find your way. I could ask my buddy in KC to find some twisty fun back roads.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
If it was up to me, I'd take us to TN to drive through the mountains. Ever since I did just a small portion of it with the Supra, Ive wanted to go back.
I would bet a small group of people on here would do a 3-5 day trip to the Tail of the Dragon, Blue Ridge Parkway, and so on. A 3 day trip is pushing it as it takes one day each there and back. Multiple size trips throughout the year wouldn't be bad. Last year did well with the tour and Galena cruises. Seemed like many people were talking how it would be nice to do more trips a year.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Ohio blows. At least the one time I drove through it.

We have the problem of living in the midwest and trying to get anywhere "fun" requires us to drive through boring shit.

[MENTION=12]Bru[/MENTION] had mentioned doing Circle again and had a few ideas. Maybe he'll chime in what those were.

Stretching it to four days would allow us to spend more time on fun roads like the Kettle Moraine and Tunnel of Trees. Would be a very different Tour. Could even hit up GLD, Road America, Gingerman.

Thread Info