• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Torque Stars (Hi-Po) w/Tires. Anyone interested?

BlownGTP99

Reaction score
Finally installed my new wheels so don't have any use for my stockers/tires. Tires are still good for another summer/winter, just need to rotate the fronts to the back. Rims are in overall good condition with the exception of 2 small gashes on the lips from a dumbass tire breaker. I would like $300 picked up, but I'm willing to take the best offer. I can have pics up by tomorrow evening.

Thanks

xplicitt

Reaction score
I'm interested.....

Where are you located?? Pics as well.....

BlownGTP99

Reaction score
I'm located in Manteno, IL which is about 20 minutes south of Matteson and 15 minutes north of Kankakee. I'll have pics up tomorrow as soon as I get off work so hang tight. Thanks for your interest :)

PANDA

Reaction score
wow, thats a good deal. When I was looking for some chrome torque stars most people wanted $400+ with tires.

chipmonk212121

Reaction score
Im in Grant Park......Are they still available id like to take a look at em.

BlownGTP99

Reaction score
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Sep 20 2005, 11:09 PM
Im in Grant Park......Are they still available id like to take a look at em.
[snapback]98458[/snapback]​
Yes, they are still available. PM me to set up a time. Sorry everyone for not getting pics up yet, but I've been extremely busy with school and work. If you are within a reasonable distance and would like stop by to check them out, please pm me and we will set something up. Thanks again!

JNGTP94

Reaction score
i could really use 2 tires if youd be willing to separate them, or if needed i could possible take all 4 if thats ok?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom