Movie Top Gun: Maverick

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Huh, who'd'thunk'it. The 4K UHD Bluray doesn't have a 1080p Bluray copy in it, its just the 4K and voucher for a digital copy.

Oh well, RIP RIP RIP!

BTW, the 4K UHD rip is 75GB by itself! That's ALMOST as much as John Wick 2, which comes in at 77GB.

I've got a stack of about 32 4K movies I need to rip, assuming they average 50GB a piece, that means I have to rip about 1.6TB of data to the server.

I finally hacked the firmware on my 4K drive to read rip 4K discs.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Finally got to see it with my daughter on a Redbox rental and had a McRib. Doesn’t get any better than this…
Tom Cruise Rooster GIF by Top Gun

• Haha
Reactions: cdh027

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
God damn. This movie is so good.

Listening to the end credits at reference volume now.

Now matter how many times I saw it in theaters and the clips on YouTube. When Maverick says he’s going anyway and makes the 2:15 run is so awesome.

Though my favorite lines in the movie are still when Hangman leaves Phoenix and tells her Mac called her a Man, and Phoenix’s response of “as long as he doesn’t call you a man.” is great.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
God damn. This movie is so good.

Listening to the end credits at reference volume now.

Now matter how many times I saw it in theaters and the clips on YouTube. When Maverick says he’s going anyway and makes the 2:15 run is so awesome.

Though my favorite lines in the movie are still when Hangman leaves Phoenix and tells her Mac called her a Man, and Phoenix’s response of “as long as he doesn’t call you a man.” is great.
Phoenix is a badass, perfect character to have in the movie. I like the scene where the birds hit her plane

Reactions: cdh027

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Same, where can I stream? I don't want to go through the hassle of finding and connecting my blueray player.

• Love
Reactions: Lead Pipe

Thread Info