Movie Top Gun: Maverick

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
IDGAF when I watch movies in my basement, 7 speakers and 2 subwoofers.

Can't wait to rewatch this down there once the disk is out.
Pre-ordered mine on Amazon as well. Sucks that I sold my kickass home theater system with the house. Had an 85" 4k Samsung and 4 tower 4 sub mains Polk audio surround with individual Yamaha amps.

Reactions: blue-sun

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Pre-ordered mine on Amazon as well. Sucks that I sold my kickass home theater system with the house. Had an 85" 4k Samsung and 4 tower 4 sub mains Polk audio surround with individual Yamaha amps.

Nice.

I've got a thread about my build that I did earlier this year. 120" 4k Projector, speakers are "basic" Klipsch ones, but it sounds good to me!

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
To clarify, I'm in a duplex and the demising walls are way too fucking thin. So if either of us use our subs, you'll hear them throughout the other house as well. We have a standing agreement to not use our subs when the other resident is home. Just being considerate.

They should have put the garages between the units, to create a buffer space.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
To clarify, I'm in a duplex and the demising walls are way too fucking thin. So if either of us use our subs, you'll hear them throughout the other house as well. We have a standing agreement to not use our subs when the other resident is home. Just being considerate.

When my neighbor is blasting whatever garbage hes watching, I just turn my receiver to 12 and give him a polite fuck you.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
When my neighbor is blasting whatever garbage hes watching, I just turn my receiver to 12 while watching the pr0n and give him a polite fuck you.

sexy breast GIF

fixked it

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
When my neighbor is blasting whatever garbage hes watching, I just turn my receiver to 12 and give him a polite fuck you.
Yeah, I’ve done that. It only took one time for them to then realize how much passed through the walls.

They had an 8” cheap sub. I had two 12” in my Cerwin’s, a 10” Polk reference, and an 8” Energy.

I won.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

NFG, If I lived in a duplex, anything before 9pm is fair game imo. They dont like it, they can move is my thought

Thread Info