TV Top Gear UK

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Mine recorded, but have yet to watch it. I was watching Apollo: The Forgotten Films, which is pretty neat. I’ve already seen some of the footage they’re using when I saw Apollo 11. What blew my mind is that they used cameras that recorded the launch at 500fps, in 1969.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Episode description says "Fearless Fred Flintoff attempts F1 Stock Car Racing; Chris Harris gets a call offering a Mercedes AMG One test drive."

Allllllllllright

I dont know what F1 stock car racing is, but if Freddie is piloting it, I'm expecting the car to be flipped over by the end of it :LOL:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
So, it occurred to me a while ago that Freddie Flintoff looked like someone I knew, that was vaguely familiar, but I couldn't quite remember who it was.

EmersonHart13 EmersonHart13, look like anyone you might know? Maybe a relative?
1673303731995.png

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
The hell, was he seriously hurt? Doesn't sound like it from the article. Does seem like maybe some sort of negligence may have been a factor? But it also sounds like an investigation didn't uncover anything worth pursuing. I mean hell, hammond crashed a jet car at 200mph, rolled a rimac down the side of a hill and set it on fire, and they just kept going :ROFLMAO:

May friggin drove his Evo full speed into a wall in the last amazon special, and they still finished the special! :ROFLMAO:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
A little update on the show, and Feddie.

The release some details. I guess he was in a three-wheeler that went over, and wasn't wearing a helmet since it was a street car. Broken ribs, and lots of damage to his face. He was a great host, and hope he makes a full recovery.

1696870372733.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info