TV Top Gear UK

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Yeah, I’m questioning it as well. But description seems new.

“America loves pick-up trucks, but there a country even more obsessed with them than the U.S., and that’s Thailand. Chris Harris tests the Rimac Nevera, a 2000 horsepower all-electric car from Croatia.”

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Just have to see what their haircuts and beards look like. They change every season.
dumb jim carrey GIF

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
It is new. Chris has less hair but more gray. Paddy is a little larger with even less hair. Freddie is less intelligible.

Just gonna say I hope my observation is, um, accurate. But about towards the beginning Paddy makes a new friend that was quite pleasing to watch.

Reactions: IDAFC21

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
starting this now. god, Harris's "truck" choice ? I'd expect nothing less

i do kinda dig it tho.
Yeah, I knew right away it was going to be a bad choice. I still don't know why he did that, when they said "pick-up truck". What he did was based off of a concept (?) vehicle and never produced. Keep watching for the demonstration that Paddy gets. I had to watch that a few times for the um, scenery. Yeah, the scenery.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
"this looks like a job for a man from Bolton. Stand back son" <completely demolishes the window> ?
Yeah, hope they picked up the broken glass so the locals don’t get flat tires.

Harris should have grabbed Freddy’s Hilux. I really wanted to see how that thing did. That would be a sweet ride if they dialed it back about 20%.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info