Top banner picture

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
rebel, how many images did u load into this? i have it running on both the white and black skins

I have 9 in the folder that runs this ATM... I had to create some quick before going back to work so I could show what the PHP script could do.

I have some more planned when I get home later tonight... all of the images will have the same dimensions and the Logo on the right will always have the same placement. PSD file was saved and secured as well...

Mook, if this continues to go over well, I'd like to get it set up to where we can move this over to the TCG server instead of running off of my webspace.

I can also work at optimizing this setup to where the image won't be as wide (for example: loading the left side dynamic and the right side static instead of the whole thing each time...)

I told you at Boone County Fair that I know my shit well enough...

-Rebel

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I have 9 in the folder that runs this ATM... I had to create some quick before going back to work so I could show what the PHP script could do.

I have some more planned when I get home later tonight... all of the images will have the same dimensions and the Logo on the right will always have the same placement. PSD file was saved and secured as well...

Mook, if this continues to go over well, I'd like to get it set up to where we can move this over to the TCG server instead of running off of my webspace.

I can also work at optimizing this setup to where the image won't be as wide (for example: loading the left side dynamic and the right side static instead of the whole thing each time...)

I told you at Boone County Fair that I know my shit well enough...

-Rebel

As long as you tell me what i need to do in regards to the script, i can take it off your hands...great work

Thread Info