Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
This Car Was Just Expelled From Quebec For Being Too Fully Sikkkk Yo

1250921583414258754.PNG

The Surête du Québec intercepted this Ontario-plated Lexus IS 300 Saturday on Highway 15 near Blainville. According to the owner, Matt Brunet who lives in the Ottawa area, the police stopped him because of the “Hellaflush” look of his vehicle (stretched tires, high negative camber).

The officer informed Brunet that he had called for a second officer (presumably one more informed with regard to modified vehicles) to come and inspect the vehicle. Upon arriving, the second officer said he was not going to let him leave and that the vehicle would either be impounded or towed out of province. Obviously the second option was chosen and that put an end to Brunet’s trip where was going to attend the Low Level car show in St-Hyacinthe. His wheels are 18×9.5 and the tires are 215/40/18.

6a00d8345295c269e201a5116584a7970c-800wi

I wanna see one of these Hellaflush cars put through some paces like 0-60, 60-0, and Emergency Lane change. I think the test would be hilarious because the cars would probably fail miserably compared to their stock counterparts.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Ehhh, that's not all that ridiculous IMO. I don't like the crazy hellaflush stuff as much as the next guy but I don't think that's any less safe than half the "street cars" we have running around here on full slicks, skinnies, no front sway bars, etc when it comes to evasive maneuvers to avoid collision?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Ehhh, that's not all that ridiculous IMO. I don't like the crazy hellaflush stuff as much as the next guy but I don't think that's any less safe than half the "street cars" we have running around here on full slicks, skinnies, no front sway bars, etc when it comes to evasive maneuvers to avoid collision?

Not a big fan of slicks n' skinnies on the street either. Its okay if that is what you are rolling to the track in. Personally on a street car that isn't heading to the strip one should probably run normal tires up front and swap out for the skinnies at the track. Considering most of the braking is done with the front tires.

But hellaflush serves no performance purpose.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007

As much as the Hellaflush look gets me all jagged off, I have to agree it is not much different then slicks n skinnies.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
There was some fool that came to a private track day even I was at in some clapped out RSX. Man, that shit was HILARIOUS to watch. Every corner it was smoking so bad because the tires were rubbing on everything. Black flagged after one lap and told to GTFO. I think it's the dumbest, ugliest new "fad" and needs to go the fuck away.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info