Tomorrow is the day #newbraaap

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
How are you transporting your sons bike?

It fits in the back of the explorer.

EQth76j.jpg

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Its 120 acres. Three tracks and several miles of trails. Its perfect for dirt bikes but not much else. Quads are ok there and SxS. but not on the tracks. We were there last weekend. Spent all day on the beginner track with my son. But he really wanted to ride the trails.

yep I tore the shit out of rocky glen with the 1000ccT SxS two days in a row a couple weeks ago :rofl: Its perfect for dirt bikes and close enough to stretch the SxS being 35-40 min away.

GIMPY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 21, 2009
Elgin
Yeah Ive seen videos of it on youtube. Looks to be far away though. Indiana right? Im in northern IL.

yeah its like a 2.5hr ride from elgin... completely worth the drive though. I use to drive all the way to spring creek in Minnesota to ride once a year and atleast 4 times a year to red bud... Loretta lyns is about the farthest I drove track is awesome but the humidity and heat will kill you if u don't prep yourself for it

GIMPY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 21, 2009
Elgin
Yeah I have to get that too. Im totally unprepared for this. No gear accept my old street bike helmet. I do have a rear stand at least.

what size pant and jersey you need. I have some like new thor gear white and black around here some where.. I wore it once. if ur interested shoot me a PM with ur number and I can text u pics of it when I find it

GIMPY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 21, 2009
Elgin
Its here... Need to pull off the graphics. The factory ones are molded into the plastic on the YZs so it should still be under there. MAN IM EXCITED. Thats my blower kit right there.

26IDfyA.jpg

ML7e9P4.jpg

u6As7yx.jpg

That thing is clean. Congrats !

I'd recommend changing that rear tire out. That's for soft terrain. No bueno for tracks around here besides a couple big tracks

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Yeah I have a laundry list of parts to buy. Unfortunately the plastics under the graphics are junk. They will work but there is glue everywhere. And new plastics are too cheap to mess with the old junk. Today I bought a bunch of tools and oil and whatnot to get it ready to rip. It’s so awesome. Solid bike and low hours.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info