Movie Tom Holland is Nathan Drake in Uncharted movie

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/06/07/uncharted-movie-release-date-december-2020

Sony Pictures announced a holiday release date Thursday for the action-adventure film based on the Naughty Dog video game franchise, which has Spider-Man star Tom Holland set to play a younger version of fortune hunter Nathan Drake.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Uncharted opens in North American theaters on December 18, 2020.

That release date pits the film against Steven Spielberg's remake of West Side Story and the untitled sequel to Coming to America.

IceCreamAssassin

FBMM
Donating Member
Reaction score
He might be able to pull off a young Nathan Drake. Will still go see regardless because one of the best video games series ever.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I think he's got potential... He's fantastic as Spiderman.

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
I think he's got potential... He's fantastic as Spiderman.
I saw something (on Looper maybe?) that showed he is a trained dancer, does parkour, trained in different fighting styles, and stuff that would make him a great action star. Seems to be a pretty good actor. I don't know anything about Nathan Drake, but assuming it is a video game about a fortune hunter, I bet it will include plenty of action.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I imagined that character being a little older and seasoned looking.
Article says hed be playing a younger Drake...my guess is theye hoping to make this a into a few movies...so starting young makes sense.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
He is great as spiderman, and some of those qualities should translate to drakes character, as he also always usually has some sort of smart ass quip at the ready to fit any situation.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Article says hed be playing a younger Drake...my guess is theye hoping to make this a into a few movies...so starting young makes sense.

I vote a multi time flashback style with Nathan Fillion as older drake.

Last edited by a moderator:

IceCreamAssassin

FBMM
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’m okay with that. Just hope they do the game justice. I feel like it should be a pretty easy movie to put together. Nothing outrageous about it, just a solid story line.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’m okay with that. Just hope they do the game justice. I feel like it should be a pretty easy movie to put together. Nothing outrageous about it, just a solid story line.
Can make this argument about just abiut any video game movie and they almost always screw it up.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'll be disappointed if Drake doesn't rack up at least a 6-800 bad guy body count in this movie, I mean if they REALLY wanna make it like the games :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom