3800 Today is a good day :)

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by horist@Nov 3 2004, 02:29 AM
Restored my faith in american intelligence :)

[snapback]59006[/snapback]​

I was a little nervous with all the dumb under 25 voters out there who just go on who sounds good and looks pretty.........and promises to give away the most stuff for free....... :unsure:

I just think its funny how all of Hollywood, MTV, Michael Moore(sp), Media, etc, could not "Rock the Vote." :lolsign: :lol: :p

If they did not get involved like they did, Bush would of beat the crap outa Kerry......

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
I take slight offense to the under 25 comment. A large portion of the MTV vote stuff was aiming to get people to vote, not for anyone specific, but to just vote.

Micheal moore....uh :rolleyes:

I voted for who I voted for....nobody from the media influenced me. And though I told my gf that I voted for bush as president and wrote in kerry for vice pres.........IM glad my team won :D

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Nov 3 2004, 05:41 PM
I take slight offense to the under 25 comment.  A large portion of the MTV vote stuff was aiming to get people to vote, not for anyone specific, but to just vote. 

I don't believe Royal's comment was meant as all under 25 year olds are dumb (I'm 24, He's 21 I believe) ... but the younger crowd generally does not do much research before voting... Most younger people are ignorant about politics and are more prone to catch phrases... they're also very idealistic (not a bad thing... but need to be realistic too) ... That's why Kerry was targetting them w/his talk about "if Bush is reelected there will be a draft" ..

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
or a recession , or more innocent lives lost in a senseless war , or more jobs lost, or more peope without health care ,

i dont know you people must be in that upper 2% tax bracket ...i havent seen any tax relief ...its not that i was/am pro Kerry , iam just anti Bush.

people ragged on Clinton for getting blown in the oval office ... big deal .the economy was strong and we had a huge surplus. How many trillions are we in debt right now ? I dont believe one was better than the other i just thought we needed a change.

Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Nov 3 2004, 05:34 PM
[

I was a little nervous with all the dumb under 25 voters out there who just go on who sounds good and looks pretty.........and promises to give away the most stuff for free....... :unsure:

P If they did not get involved like they did, Bush would of beat the crap outa Kerry......
[snapback]59060[/snapback]​

hey i am under 25 and voted for bush.... :lolsign:

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by SweetGTP99+Nov 3 2004, 10:32 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-RoyalGTP
@Nov 3 2004, 05:34 PM
[

P If they did not get involved like they did, Bush would of beat the crap outa Kerry......
[snapback]59060[/snapback]​

hey i am under 25 and voted for bush.... :lolsign:
[snapback]59091[/snapback]​
[/b]

Some younger voters did the right thing :) but MOST of the country beleives Bush is the man to do the job :)

I'm a younger voter and I Voted Bush ... while we didn't take IL THIS YEAR ...... in 4 years we willl take the state!

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
I'm surprised there are so many republicans here, IL is more of a democrat state than anything and this is ilgpc.

I voted for kerry (in indiana actually), only because of distaste for bush. No i didnt listen to micheal moore or any of that crap. Honestly I'm positive I'm more politically researched than almost anyone here.

Am I a democrat? no I consider myself libertarian.

I'm just saying dont call me stupid because I dont think bush is a good choice for president.

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by Kyle@Nov 4 2004, 02:15 AM
I'm just saying dont call me stupid because I dont think bush is a good choice for president.
[snapback]59118[/snapback]​

you are entitled to your opinion... and the fact that you voted means you did your job as an american.. no one can flame you for that or call you stupid :)

However ... 58 million people made the right choice IMHO :)

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
I'm just saying horist you said it restored your faith in american intelligence.

I just felt that, that that implied stupidity on the part that doesnt agree with you. I'm just saying i'm not stupid.

One thing I can say positive about this election is I still get to wear this shirt, which I have on right now as my personal protest today.
PVR-101.jpg

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by Kyle@Nov 4 2004, 02:30 AM
I'm just saying horist you said it restored your faith in american intelligence.

I just felt that, that that implied stupidity on the part that doesnt agree with you. I'm just saying i'm not stupid.
[snapback]59124[/snapback]​

I'll leave that alone... I don't know you so can't comment on you....

But honestly... I have VERY little respect for the libertarian party... I will vote Independent before even considering a libertarian candidate ..... I would vote Kerry before I would select a Libertarian candidate ... (Libertarians candidates tend to talk alot but say nothing... They're Idealistic but not Realistic)

But.... I stand by my words... my faith in American Intelligence has been restored and 58 million people voted for the only person in this election that can effectively lead the nation...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info