Gaming Today I Completely Disassembled My PS4 Pro. Dear God What Have I Done. Pics Inside

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Got my new fan today! I wasn't even expecting it until tomorrow at the earliest.

BUT.

Opened it up, unwrapped it, looked at it........and they sent me the god damn Delta fan.

:fu:

When you order there's 2 options, one for delta, one for nidec, I definitely chose, ordered, and paid for the Nidec fan. (the delta is quite a bit cheaper than the nidec). So now I just had to contact them and say WTF bros.

Guess I wont be putting a new fan in this weekend.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Got my new fan today! I wasn't even expecting it until tomorrow at the earliest.

BUT.

Opened it up, unwrapped it, looked at it........and they sent me the god damn Delta fan.

:fu:

When you order there's 2 options, one for delta, one for nidec, I definitely chose, ordered, and paid for the Nidec fan. (the delta is quite a bit cheaper than the nidec). So now I just had to contact them and say WTF bros.

Guess I wont be putting a new fan in this weekend.
They did that shit on purpose. :rofl: You pay for the pricier one and they send the cheaper one and say they got confused when you call them out on it.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well they responded to me on saturday and shipped another fan out, which I just got today, and this time it was the RIGHT fan, so I tore the PS4 open again (Im actually getting quite good at this now :rofl: ) And put the new fan in.

Just for anyone curious, the easy way to tell which fan you have in your ps4 is if you pop the top cover off, if your fan has 12 ridges on top, its a delta fan, if it has 8, its a nidec fan

wBjolbo.jpg

But anyways, got everything back together. Turned the ps4 on. The fan spun up! So we're good so far. Started up god of war. The results are.....mixed. It is kind of quieter, but still does get pretty loud.........but not QUITE as loud as the old fan......but still loud. So I dont know. Whatever. This is what it is now :rofl:

Anyone need any delta fans for their ps4? I have 2 now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info