• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

To Zack, the Marauder God.

4DoorBlackTop

Addict
Sep 28, 2005
I just wanted to give my warmest thank you for all of your help. This was really something I didn't expect to ever happen ever again. The very fact that you still pointed me in the right direction while still mad at me proved what a big heart you really have. I know it sounds silly, but you are probably the most caring person I have ever met.

You got me back on the road chasing the life I want with 600 horsepower. :eek: All of the work done was top quality as I would have expected and there was no one else I would allow to work on the car. Good workers are hard to find, good rates are even harder to find, but someone that is not only a master with their hands, but will inform someone on everything, be loyal and completely honest... I have only met one of those in the 26 years in this mean old world, it's you.

It would be great if more than Chicago SVT knew this about you. All you ever do is help, find tricks and money saving skills. Something the big fish aren't fond of, too bad for them. If they were true business men they would change with the times instead of silencing the voice that calls them out on the B.S.

Last week someone at the shop said I must have thick skin to deal with you. It was said in a half joking matter, but I know that they don't know you completely. Zack, your skin must be thicker than mine to deal with me. Always pushing it everyday. I have learned more from you than any Hot Rod magazine or other life experiences.

Even on a limited budget you still made it work. EVERYTHING! Any other place or person would say "Go big or go home. Here's what we need to do and here's what it will cost." Not you Zack. You knew the budget and made it work. Finding good condition used parts all over the place, even from your own garage!

Coming with me to the dyno not only saved my ass that day, but it proved you knew I still don't know anything about cars, even when I think I do. So you came incase anything went wrong and maybe you just wanted to hangout too. It was a joyful car ride listening to Iggy Pop, D.R.I., The Cramps, The Kinks, Little Richard... exc. I know you can't stand idiots and only a certain breed is ever allowed into your life. I am glad I was accepted... time and time again.

Finally, I was really happy to hear that you might start earning a living as a professional in a garage. That's where you should be, or something higher up. The Performance and or Auto Industry is where you belong. Don't waste your talents and face the fact that most people are selfish, self-centered and have no understanding of how long and costly a project can take. Life is like a car battery, there is always a negative to the positive to get something to work.

Thank you for everything. Having you in my life is not only a benefit, its an honor. Cheers to the most honest and caring person I have ever met.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Dom, I still haven't figured out why I put up with you.

You are like my Becky's abortion gone wrong, thats why I accept you I guess.

Honestly, the only reason I put up with it is because out of the hundreds and hundreds of Marauder owners ive met in the last 8 years, you are the number 1 fan of the car.

You may be a little slow in all regards, but your passion for the machine is what drives me to help you.

Thats all, Ive gone soft.

rz79

TCG Elite Member
Jun 29, 2009
Lol, seriously though, thanks for the entertaining thread and cool build w/pics. Good luck with the car

9d1e220f.jpg

PonyUp

Ice bucket Cometh
Feb 6, 2012
Dom, I still haven't figured out why I put up with you.

You are like my Becky's abortion gone wrong, thats why I accept you I guess.

Honestly, the only reason I put up with it is because out of the hundreds and hundreds of Marauder owners ive met in the last 8 years, you are the number 1 fan of the car.

You may be a little slow in all regards, but your passion for the machine is what drives me to help you.

Thats all, Ive gone soft.

:lol:

Becky's abortion gone wrong... Frickin classic

But like Zach said Dom, putting up with your shit is mostly tolerable because of your quite evident love of the car

Very glad it's back on the road, not so sure I'm glad it's you behind the wheel :lol:

Pony seal of Approval

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
:lol:

Becky's abortion gone wrong... Frickin classic

But like Zach said Dom, putting up with your shit is mostly tolerable because of your quite evident love of the car

Very glad it's back on the road, not so sure I'm glad it's you behind the wheel :lol:

Pony seal of Approval

How about an avatar pic Brad?

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
What a great topic for what seems like the last few months. I swear its like a fuckin love story.

Little drama, little passion, even more drama, stong climax and the gentle whisper of sweet nothings......cut scene. LOL!!

Seriously though it really is pretty cool when an owner that loves his car and is having problems finds a mechanic that is talented and fair who saves the owners day by making everything better.

Funny as it may sound at the end of the day I am jealous as fuck because I have not yet had the "Zach" experience......

:biggthump

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info